Reviews for The Second Hypothesis
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That was sweet; I love how oblivious inui is. Very nicely written, well done.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
hakkaisensei chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
You don't know how much I loved this. I can't get enough of InuKai, really.

Sankyu for sharing!

Just Jill
Junipertree chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Kaidoh is so the jealous type. Heh. :D
Ginny chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh..."Tell Me." "No." "You're suprisingly resistant to this method."

Best. Part. Ever. *bows down in praise* That fits Inui and Kaido perrfectly.

Seriously, that was just too cute for words.
Jujin chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I am in complete and total love with your Inui/Kaido. *heart*
thetrsi chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
this is cute!

child-of-draco chapter 1 . 12/27/2004

write more!~
misorin chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Nice. Though I was quite saddened that Inui is fond of that girl and making Kaidoh jealous but it ended happy so that's good! ;

GREAT JOB! /glomps/

InuKai rocks!

Emis chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
inui's data wrong? wow...i like it! so cute! yay for cute inuikaidoh-ness lol
Captain Muchiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Kawaii! (Sorry if my english is bad, but I'm from Venezuela, and you know, here we dont' speak english xD)

I don't understand very well some kinds of expressions and dialogs, but I think that the meaning of the fic, I really understand it.

InuKai is really a good couple! I think that is the only reason because I'm seing Tenipuri. xD I hope that you keep writting more of this fics.

Atte. Muchiko

PD: Claro, que si entiendes algo de español... también puedo hablarte xD Se me hace muchísimo más fácil. Y por cierto, ¡Inui x Kaidoh powa!
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Woo... Jealous Kaidoh, so cute. And with slight angst for toppings. Nice nice... "He really was stupid sometimes, Kaidoh thought, then wondered if he'd been referring to himself or Inui. It didn't really matter, in the end."
Chiaki chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Heh. This is funny. I'm a Momokai fan but this is funny. The Inui being dumber than Momoshiro being dumber than a box of rocks really rocked me off my chair. Among other things...