Reviews for Sanctuary
buffy2006 chapter 35 . 2/15/2007
Update!
Jane chapter 34 . 12/16/2006
wow, intense chapter, please update! thanks so much.
buffyspikefan chapter 34 . 12/11/2006
oh good work hurry with the next one.
buffyspikefan chapter 33 . 10/15/2006
I really do like this story. Please keep up the good work.
Wilbo Baggins chapter 32 . 9/24/2006
GAH!

What an intense chapter! And what a cliffie!

Wow. I am incredibly glad I decided to open this up, though I cannot believe you only have a little over twenty reviews!

This story is so well-written and thought out, it's addictive and riveting!

I cannot wait to read what'll happen next- Cordy and Xander out of the picture... wow. What a way to do it! And the truth is revealed! I had a feeling it was something like that, ever since you mentioned the look on Cordy's face in the burial picture...

Anyway, I just wanted to give you massive kudos, and show my support!

I hope to hear from you again soon, but even if you never update again, this story shall be imprinted favorably in my memory! I'm sure it will plague my dreams tonight...
brooklyn06 chapter 32 . 9/18/2006
WOW
Phishie chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
I read a ton of Spuffy fanfiction, and I'll sadly admit that I've seen this fic on quite a few sites but passed over it again and again simply because the summary didn't really jump out at me.

Today I was finally bored enough to give it a chance, and WOW, I'm really glad I did. Loving it already and wished I had started reading it earlier! Definitely one of my top 3 favorite WIP's now. Keep up the great writing!
kim chapter 31 . 8/17/2006
She handled herself pretty well. I was so afraid for Buffy going over there. I hope Spike will take the news well. I want him to grow a backbone and realize these people are going to ruin his life.
Wilbo Baggins chapter 30 . 8/5/2006
I really don't understand why you have so few reviews... I, for one, have enjoyed this story immensely so far!

It's complex, yet easy to follow, and keeps you guessing constantly! The two-faced basis of the Hollywood crowd is deceptive and intriguing, with Buffy (and William) caught in the middle of it all!

I have a few theories on Drusilla's murder, though I'm sure they're not right, and I'd love to see the story progress.

Will William be happy about the baby? What does Cordelia want? Who murdered Drusilla? Is Buffy safe around Xander? The questions are neverending!

Long story short (too late), please update-this story has me enthralled!
Louvil chapter 30 . 8/4/2006
Everybody in this story is completly ...it makes for a great read!

No mushy lovey-dovey harsh,devious and calculated behavior from most of your protagonists or paranoïd one from your hero...Just like in real life!Yummy!

Xander's a real creep,Spike an incoherent mess,Giles/Jenny a cold couple,Cordy's a mega-bitch/slut and Buffy...er...in love,I guess.

I don't get 's acting guilty yet she did nothing wrong. Weird.

Your Buffy's a little too naïve and perfect martyr for love for my was the one wearing the pants in her "love affair" with Spikey in the ? She's an odd version of Riley in skirt.

Anyway,I hope you'll finish one day this Dallas/Nest of snakes/BTVS story.

It's a lot of fun to read.
kim chapter 27 . 4/25/2006
Whoo! Intense...
kim chapter 26 . 3/7/2006
Bringing a baby into that? Some things really have to change.

Great chapter. It's been a while. Feels like we're close to the end?
KelleBelle1981 chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
This is a great story. Can't wait to read more. Update ASAP please! :)
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 22 . 9/7/2005
Just one question...the guy in the movie...his name is Lucy? Isn't that a girl's name?

AJ
Dark Fiction Fairy chapter 22 . 9/6/2005
Yay, an update!

Interesting, if I do say so myself. You're adding so much into this story...

And still, no one else reviews... o_o

I bet you're getting impatient with it, I know I would, but at least it's not a completely dead cause. I'M STILL HERE!

Good chapter, update when ya can.

-Cha