Reviews for How Hermione Stole Christmas
llCrayolall chapter 27 . 4/14/2005
Great chapter! Keep writing!
Ridley Jack chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
Aw! *squeals* Severus blushed! *Waves arms around and squeals* *grins* that's so cute. Stupid Sirius. I think someone should hit him.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
I totally love this story, and I was so happy to realize there was a new chapter! Please update soon. I'm really enjoying it, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
MadameAngel chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
-sqee!- I loved it! It was SO worth the wait! Update again SOON SOON SON! -skips away singing- "we're of to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz...!"
CheetahLiv chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
NONONONONONONO!When will HG get her memory back? And how will Snape steal Christmas? Well, I guess I'll just have to wait til your next chappie! Hopefully it will be updated soon! Great job!
June W chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
She better hide that bracelet from Sirius. Isn't Severus still working on that potion to restore her memories? Because the title read "How Snape Stole Christmas" I was expecting something to happen LAST Christmas, but you're going to do it THIS Christmas, right? Please tell me you're going to kill off Sirius!
Edana Alary chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
Wow I want Sirius to go away, he's bad for her, I like severus, anyhoo keep up the good work!

Sarah
Studious Octopus chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
aw.

lol, sorry, but i couldnt help myself,

great chappie, cant wait for more.

and I got the name thing!

like how the grinch stole christmas...lol

ttfn

_
lovethelab chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
I am so glad Hermione is once again attracted to Severus. I can't wait for your next chapter - I really want to see Severus' reaction when he sees Hermione with out her gloves and that HIS ring is on her finger (instead of Jane's). I am sure that will be a great scene! I also hope he can punch Sirius' lights out!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 27 . 4/13/2005
lol all right all right HE'S GOING TO STEAL CHRISTMAS ugh we get it lol great chappy update soon!
oberon chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
you could make up for it by posting very soon ;)
sir robin chapter 27 . 4/12/2005
things are now in motion that cannot be undone

make sirius die a painful death

and go severus!

like your story
Alarase chapter 27 . 4/12/2005
Been watching this from the start. I'm enjoying it and I anticipate we'll soon figure out how Snape steals Christmas? I hope Black gets what's coming to him. A HUGE ASS heXING from hermione. ANd Social Ostraciation. Proper thing:)

Update soon!