Reviews for How Hermione Stole Christmas
333421 chapter 30 . 1/27/2007
can we hvae nay more chapters or ane epeliogue please? This is a great story and a lot of thought has been put into it. Its really interesting and i couldnt stop till i finished!
ally chapter 21 . 10/8/2006
it's serios duh!
verox chapter 30 . 10/6/2006
Hey! I'm gonna be honest... Oh, how much I loved you fan fic. I was so excited when I was reading how Sevy started falling in love for 'Jane', you made my day so bright. I have to admitt that I didn't like as much the present, cause you had me every moment just hoping he would realize she was Jane, and try to find a way to be with her, so I felt really bad when Sirius did what he did (asshole!). But now when I see the end, and go by thinking about the past chapters, and the songs you used, I can't help but to cry. Is really and amazing job. If I could login I would add you to my faves, but unfortunately I can't.

Kisses! And keep writting! (I hope you actually receive this review, because I'm makin an effort, my English reaally sucks and I think I got this review to be decent.)
anonymous chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
GAY REMUS IS SO HILARIOUS! Love this story!
EGHawkins chapter 17 . 8/30/2006
the whiskey reminds me of the rum in the pirates movies

yes the rum is gone, although i dont really see snape as a type of jack sparrow

anyway i love this fic!
Wolf chapter 30 . 7/26/2006
I love this story! I've so far ead 2 other of ur sorys and Ur one of my favorite authors!
Fiona Fairhame chapter 30 . 5/17/2006
Wonderful story. I stayed up all night reading, dang your hide! _ Fiona
mypenname411 chapter 22 . 3/22/2006
Blacks a total scum bag.I hate at least in this story I never really had a liking for him story just makes me hate him more.I love it anyway.

Your such a good writer.
mypenname411 chapter 21 . 3/22/2006
I know who the unnmaed character is!Pick me!Pick me!I wont say in this review because if people read the reviews before the story that would totally ruin it for whole BLACK thing kinda gave it away at leastfor me.
mypenname411 chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
Its so sad.I love it by the way if you need any help rescueing Severus,I shall assist you,the only problem is i have to be able to kiss him you cant have him all to yourself.
apersonwholovesthisstory chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
ohmygosh ohmygosh

this was thee best hermione/snape snape/hermione story ever! and ever. and ever. and id keep going but im tired. lol. but seriously, this was wonderful and makes me ever so jealous of not being Hermione in this story. Ah. I was a boy like Sevvie now! I can't get over how great this was. Please please please, keep writing sevvie/mione fics because i haven't seen better yet!
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 30 . 2/24/2006
I loved it! It was deffinitly one of the more I guess realistic views of HGSS timetravel stuff, I had never read a Sirius!Prick fic before it was good, He really fit in wiht the plot... could you write an epiloge? I would love to know how many kids they end up having... hehe, Great Job!

Amythest Pheonix
a-nightingale-sang chapter 30 . 1/27/2006
WOW! Totally awesome story! I loved reading it! I love the part about when they are reading Sense and Sensibility and she made Severus read Colonel Brandon's lines! So cute! I haven't read the book yet, but I saw the movie and I thought Alan Rickman did a great job as the good colonel. Truly great fic! I loved it!

Peace, Love, and Llamas,

Kiera Lee
DramaAnne chapter 21 . 1/21/2006
haha, a shade of black. wonder who that could be...
LillaQ chapter 30 . 1/7/2006
I took your advice and started to read your other stories. I like it! You cant go wrong when our Beloved Potions Master is involved...
747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »