Reviews for How Hermione Stole Christmas
1649 chapter 30 . 12/28/2005
ahh lots of little hermionie's and severious's running around. ah if only i was her.
1649 chapter 23 . 12/28/2005
three is a magicle number
1649 chapter 22 . 12/28/2005
ha and we have a twist. love it
1649 chapter 21 . 12/28/2005
ah who is it gr. by the way i absoutly LOVE the story so far. i started reading at 3 and now it is 10:16 and i plan to finish it. that is if my mom doesn't come in and make me turn off my laptop
Moriko Csove Doyle chapter 30 . 9/12/2005
I was kinda disipointed about how this story ended i think that you totaly copped out after building it up so passionatly. I really think you could do better than this after reading the rest of the story. thanx 4 listening just thought you should know. Toodles.
Mother of Tears chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
I like reading your story so much that I just can't stop myself from going on to the next chapter right away. But I know how much reviews mean to the writer, so I clicked on the "go" box and put off reading the story. I really like this story and I really can't wait to see what happens next. Bravo!
Mother of Tears chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
I have to admit, I don't like Sirius Black either. I would have had a crush on Severus too, if I was in school. I always went for the misunderstood loners. Of course, I'm picturing a younger Alan Rickman in black robes and dark hair!
Lemonapril505 chapter 30 . 8/23/2005
R u gonna write a sequal! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF U R
jean jelly bean chapter 30 . 8/12/2005
yay! good story. i cant wait to read more of your works. though i have to say that how snape stole christmas seems like a better title. meh, good story anyways. bai

Gina Olivia chapter 12 . 7/6/2005
Oh my gosh. Your characterization of Remus is so cute.
heatherbug chapter 30 . 6/17/2005
Ok Im ready for an update.
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 30 . 6/14/2005
*sobs of happiness* Dear god, that was amazing! A roller coaster of emotions, if you will. If you make another story with Remus, DONT *ball fits with anger* MAKE HIS GAY! He's mine! He's my percious... (drama, drama, drama. I've watched LOTR one to many times.)

Anyway, back to this thrilling story... BEAUTIFUL!

-peace and love!
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 25 . 6/13/2005
Ok, *sigh* I will let YOU have Snape if I can have Remus *swoons* whats with this story? Hate Sirius much? lol. hahaha... I do to... lol

-peace and love
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
haha so good. I love it. *YAY* he finially asked!
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
totally awesome... I cant wait to read more!
747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »