Reviews for How Hermione Stole Christmas
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
How did Sirius come back from the vail? ... um... I dont get it. (I mean for the first chapters, im not stupid I know she has traveled in time.
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
OMG! You SO Did Not Make Remus Gay! *Balls fits in anger* Does no one understand? We. Are. In. Love. It's amazing how people can't get it into their heads... (So maybe I'm a bit psycho...) I'm actually married to him and we have a billion marvelous children *News anchorman in the back round* "A person known as Paranoid Sarcasm has recently escaped from a mental institution. She will be easy to recognize do to her straight jacket and ramblings of her 'happy life' with the fictional character Remus Lupin"

Ok... well back to the fictonal world, I really love this story. I know this story is done (Or I think it is) But are Harry and Remus going to be getting together... because I wouldn't mind the Harry persona you have made is something that wouldn't upset me.

-peace and love ... manic laughter in the back ground "He's mine, all mine. Muwahahaha!" lol
toolazytosignin chapter 21 . 6/7/2005
haha, how subtle of you... i like the story so far ... keep it up the nice work.
Droxy chapter 30 . 6/5/2005
Ahh a happy ending!
CheetahLiv chapter 30 . 6/5/2005
Kinda abrupt ending. Didn't like the whole "thrusting her tongue..."part. How exactly did Hermione steal x-mas? I don't get it. Other than that, nice story. Yay for Sevvy!
MadameAngel chapter 30 . 6/4/2005
Yee! Ha ha ha ha! That was the PERFECT ending! I'm gonna miss reading this story! Write more, don't ever stop!
tallgiraffe32 chapter 30 . 6/4/2005
That was totally awsome! Thanks for finishing it! I loved the ending although the dream that Hermione has is somewhat confusing. I really enjoyed this story, especially when Hermione kicks Sirius out. I hope you write more stories in the future.
Transylvanian chapter 30 . 6/3/2005
The last chapter... well I guess when a story reaches 30 chapters its got to end sooner or later. Great stor, I loved reading it.
Resurrected Angel chapter 30 . 6/3/2005
i would like to say that i love this story. it was really awesome. i will be adding this to my favourite story list. keep writing!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 30 . 6/2/2005
This was a good story. I hope to see more from you in the future.
QueenOfDaisies chapter 21 . 6/2/2005
yea...i got the whole sirius thing uh...before the whole BLACK thing...im shmart...and id just like to say that i normally hate hermione-goes-back-in-time-and-sleeps-with-snape stories but i like yours

a lot

and black is a basturd

Rita
SuperSpud1280 chapter 30 . 6/2/2005
AW! Severus and Hermione are so cute! severus saves her! Update soon! Good writing!
Studious Octopus chapter 30 . 6/2/2005
yeah!

happy ever after!

god, thats cliche,

I love your story!

(though it would have been really cute to have the wedding scene)

i get the name change, but how snape stole christmas still sounds better!

_

ttfn
snake chapter 30 . 6/2/2005
not as good as you used to write

the tone of chapter 30 is much too different from chapter 29. Kind of clashes. It's like you've changed your mind about Severus's revenge on Hermione. Perhaps you should have waited posting 29 and 30 till it all fitted...

Dialogues are a bit silly too...

Doesn't really live up to the rest of the story.
tamjamz chapter 30 . 6/2/2005