Reviews for How Hermione Stole Christmas
CheetahLiv chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
This is AWESOME! I love HGSS! They are the perfect couple! Just dont make them fall in love as soon as they see each other in private, then go snog madly in his chambers. That would be way too OOC. But i trust you wont do that. Cookies for you! (::) (::) (::) lol update soon!
bonbons chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Loving this story! I'm guessing its time travel? We need a new good HGSS time travel fic,so keep it up!
June chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
I like it! I'm glad Harry didn't get upset at Hermione's choice of Severus; it's really none of his business anyway. WILL Harry tell Hermione who he likes? And THANK YOU for not letting her fall for Sirius Black - speaking of Sirius: GROSS! SICK! EWW!
Kimi chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Hey I read your story and it's good. If you want a Beta and don't have one yet, send me an email the story title as the subject.. Keep it up i like it.
Rae Xavier chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
This is g00d. :D
duckie chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Good Start, typical story, but good. I would suggest that she keep this secret crush to herself for a while. Extend it out, and don't have snape catch on quickly.
moste-piratical-ursh chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I like this story, but I'm not too keen on this pervy snape. Still, if you write anymore, I'll definately read it. :)
Rae Xavier chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I don't know what beta means, but I really like how this is turning out. Keep up the good work. :D
TresOrleans chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Nice start. So many wonderful places to take this one. Please continue and thank you for sharing.
Winter Solstice1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is a great start to a story and from an unusual perspective, too, as I've very rarely seen SS/HG fics that use an Hermione first person POV.

Everything you've written is believable, and everyone is in character - good job!

I've never read any fic based upon Dr Seuss (even if this is kind of indirectly!), so I am interested to see where you take this very unique tale!

Good luck!

Winter Solstice1
Rouge chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This was a wonderful story and extremely well written. I ask that you would please update soon.
C chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
great start to a story. Keep it up!
sirius-black-4eva chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
erm...wow and lol hehe i'm only reading this coz i've never read anything like it before so yeah i hope its ok that i'm not going YAY or anything. BYEZ

-Jessie (padfoot)