Reviews for How Hermione Stole Christmas
bonbons chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Loving this story! I'm guessing its time travel? We need a new good HGSS time travel fic,so keep it up!
June chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
I like it! I'm glad Harry didn't get upset at Hermione's choice of Severus; it's really none of his business anyway. WILL Harry tell Hermione who he likes? And THANK YOU for not letting her fall for Sirius Black - speaking of Sirius: GROSS! SICK! EWW!
Kimi chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Hey I read your story and it's good. If you want a Beta and don't have one yet, send me an email the story title as the subject.. Keep it up i like it.
Madelynn Rae chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
This is g00d. :D
duckie chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Good Start, typical story, but good. I would suggest that she keep this secret crush to herself for a while. Extend it out, and don't have snape catch on quickly.
moste-piratical-ursh chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I like this story, but I'm not too keen on this pervy snape. Still, if you write anymore, I'll definately read it. :)
Madelynn Rae chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I don't know what beta means, but I really like how this is turning out. Keep up the good work. :D
TresOrleans chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Nice start. So many wonderful places to take this one. Please continue and thank you for sharing.
Winter Solstice1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is a great start to a story and from an unusual perspective, too, as I've very rarely seen SS/HG fics that use an Hermione first person POV.

Everything you've written is believable, and everyone is in character - good job!

I've never read any fic based upon Dr Seuss (even if this is kind of indirectly!), so I am interested to see where you take this very unique tale!

Good luck!

Winter Solstice1
Rouge chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This was a wonderful story and extremely well written. I ask that you would please update soon.
C chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
great start to a story. Keep it up!
sirius-black-4eva chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
erm...wow and lol hehe i'm only reading this coz i've never read anything like it before so yeah i hope its ok that i'm not going YAY or anything. BYEZ

-Jessie (padfoot)