Reviews for Because I Love You So
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
er... is this a one-shot? Because if it is, I say: Awesome job! It's a really good portrayal of Ryou's feelings. Awesome. But if it isn't, I say: KEEP GOING! This is WAY to good to pass up not updating on. I really like it!

Yours till the mouth of the Mississippi River wears lipstick,

Tina. :)
suikalopolis chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
*sobs* it's so great. I love it. You have a unique style of writing and it's sweet of Ryou to tell her that he'll wait for her. Great job - keep up the good work!
Tormented Inoccence chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
*Smiles* I wish I could write like that I mean add alittle angst but mine for some reason always come out fluffy. Good story.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
*sniffle sniffle* that was so *full blown wail* SAD! Stupid Yugi can go play with his little games the rest of his life! The sad things is that is problably close to the thruth. But baka Yugi needs to either let Anzu go or date her! Anyway maybe a sequal somewhere? Love this story even if it makes me even more teary eyed then when my contacts mess up. But good story.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I loved it! Ryou's unconditional love... ah...Great job! Keep up the good work!
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
aw...that's so sad. but good. very good.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Now it's a onesided Ryou/Anzu.. You must have a good muse for this don't you? You're very good with angst/romance fanfics. Hope you make more. Good luck!
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
*breaks down crying* That... was... beautiful! _ IT WAS AWESOME! _ *adds fic to favourites* DEENA, YOU ROCK! So... sweet *_*
Jade Wu chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
(Wipes tear) God, that was beautiful! Unrequited love really hurts. I feel so sorry for Ryou and Anzu. They deserve each other after what they've been through.

Please write more soon!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
That was beautiful. Great job! _
Lily of the Shadow chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
aw! how sweet. bittersweet n all, but still.. AW!