Reviews for Skies Are Blue
J.J Iris chapter 14 . 4/16
Hi,
I don’t know if you will ever update this again but 14 chapters in 6 years gives me hope that you may come back to this story after 8... this story had great humour and I love the character development. You’ve really made me love Max/Lorelai. Please continue if you get the chance.
Goldenbassets chapter 14 . 4/9
Two and a half years?! It's been eight! And I'm so in love with this story! It's sooo good!

Max is an amazing father for Rory and a great father figure for Tristan too. As much as I love Luke and Lorelai I always loved Max and Lorelai. This is so wonderful and I really hope you come back someday. My fingers are crossed!
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 4/9
Love Jess and Tristan having a meet cute heart to heart in the men's room!

Cannot wait for the dance! Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies.
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 4/9
I'm loving this but suddenly getting very anxious and nervous. The AN says halfway, third of the way through and there's only 2 more chapters left?! Oh no!

Anywho, Summer is a ho. Love how Rory put her in her place.

Loving every little bit of this fic!
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 4/9
Tristan's friends are now "our" friends, ha suck it Dean.

Henry's Lane! Adorable!

Love love love Max and Rory's father daughter bond happening!

Omg Tristan's speech to Dean was so very perfect. And Rory had no second thoughts about taking his hand and walking away from Dean, at least that we know of right now, I am squealing!
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 4/9
Yes! The friendship, banter and flirting continues...
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 4/9
The phone call with Lane, ahh! And then when they were so close at the end, swoon!

Movie night was so good. And of course, lame Dean had to come and ruin it. Ugh, Dean
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 4/9
Loved the whole gazebo experience-Mrs. Kim, Lane, Tristan and Dean. Everything.

Tristan and Rory getting friendlier is perfect. Excited to see the museum trip.

The bantering between Luke and Lorelai, Tristan and Lorelai, Tristan, Lorelai and Rory is awesome.

I loved Max. I really did and if she couldn't be with Luke, I'd want her to be with Max.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh this is so much fun. Lorelai and Tristan were a hoot at the party. Lorelai getting angry on Tristan's behalf was sweet and her glossing over Luke being called her husband made me happy.

Rory and Dean having a lame second 2nd month anniversary made me snort. He's so boring, until he gets jealous and possessive and then I don't like him any better. Dean was my least favorite boyfriend. Sorry Jared Padalecki.
DestinyManifested chapter 14 . 3/15
I really like this story. Hope you get a chance to finish it. It doesn't have to end epic (or with L & L, I really like dad Max, I say keep him) you could probably do the Shakespeare project and the dance and end it there on a good kiss :). May inspiration strike!
SocietiesMisFitWriter chapter 14 . 2/19
Oh man oh man. 7 years since you updated. What have I gotten myself into?

I love this story, didn’t think I would get so invested in it because I really only read Gilmore Girl fanfics every onece in a long while. But I am invested! I want to see the dance! And the romeo and juliet scene! Aw man! Anyways good job with this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2017
Please update love this hurry up and get them together
Chrisstars1 chapter 14 . 1/28/2017
I love your story!
Chrisstars1 chapter 9 . 1/27/2017
Nice scene! I always hated dean
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2017