Reviews for Skies Are Blue
Chrisstars1 chapter 14 . 1/28
I love your story!
Chrisstars1 chapter 9 . 1/27
Nice scene! I always hated dean
PLEASE UPDATE PLEEEEEAAAAAAAASE!
kara2lucy11 chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
Well 6 years and counting...I'm assuming this is dead and burried.
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
well its been six and a half years since an update... so i shall keep my fingers crossed that you eventually do come back to this story, i have loved it so far :)
When I Make It Shine chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
so I know it has been a few years since you've updated but I would love to read more
elang4 chapter 14 . 7/28/2016
Ok I know this is a long shot because you haven't updated for 6 years but I've just read this and I love it! I am a huge javakjunkie fan but I'm actually liking Max in this and his relationship with Rory. I always liked that on the show as well. And Trory is my fave pairing as well! So I know I'm rambling but I'm really loving this so I hope you come back to it at some time! :)
zeitsu chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
Has it been 6 years since the last update ? I shall be sending lots of puppy dog eyes and begging and pleading for more pretty plz
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
Sweets I thought you said a few weeks it's been a few years...
cigdem3000 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
Definitiv not 2.5 years for your next Update. Try Double it and add some month to it wait a Little bit dn't Loose your Hope and be proud to call yourself a little stubborn. :-) thanks for agreeing with me.
InnocentSerenade chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I really wish you'd find the time to finish this, it's so good and i recently took a liking to Gilmore Girls too, this is one of the well-written ones in the site! :D
I hope you know this and continue writing!
Sincerely from InnocentSerenade
RAGAnne chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
I had to find a chapter I hadn't sent a review on to write this. It's really too bad that real life got in the way of your writing. Even incomplete this story total deserves it's spot amongst my favorites. I love how you write all the characters. Hope life's treating you well.
Miss Mischief Managed chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Hi, hey, hello! I just found this fic today and I absolutely adore it so pretty pretty pretty please tell me you still have it covered in dust in the back of your closet and that you'll pull it out to finish it someday. Please?
moriahhh chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Great story:) is an update in the works?
Halfway98 chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
I dunno if you'll even read this but PLEASE update! This is such a good story it'd be a shame if we never got to know how it ends :(