Reviews for Skies Are Blue
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/23
I LOVE this story! I wish there were more like this showing Max and his relationship with the Gilmore girls
Zanahana chapter 14 . 1/19
Hi! I just found this story and read it through and it’s so enjoyable! Such fun characters and relationships you’ve built here! Would love to read more of it soon! Definitely think you should continue!
Me chapter 14 . 11/1/2019
And then the few weeks became 10 bloody years... talk about an understatement
TigerLiliy20 chapter 14 . 3/2/2019
I love you story but it has been 9 years since you posted sorry just had to point that out
coffeecoffeecoffee04 chapter 14 . 9/23/2018
this is such an amazing story! sucks that it's unfinished
ariadnescurse chapter 14 . 9/5/2018
OMG. It's been some time since I last read through your stories, but I am forcefully reminded why I have you favorited and followed and one of my top favorite authors. This story is just...everything I hoped for between Tristan and Rory and makes me wish I lived in that world. But dude...you gotta post more chapters! I'm dying here without the next installment, I so want them to end up in their happy place. Please? Pretty please with cherries and flowers and little kittens meowing pitifully? LOL
DestinyManifested chapter 10 . 9/2/2018
I really like this continuation of Max and Lorelai. Seeing them all come together is really awesome :)
SoKeefe4ever chapter 2 . 7/7/2018
Omg this is SO good! You've captured the way Rory and Lorelai (is her name with an e or an a?) speak perfectly. Just... Wow.
J.J Iris chapter 14 . 4/16/2018
Hi,
I don’t know if you will ever update this again but 14 chapters in 6 years gives me hope that you may come back to this story after 8... this story had great humour and I love the character development. You’ve really made me love Max/Lorelai. Please continue if you get the chance.
Goldenbassets chapter 14 . 4/9/2018
Two and a half years?! It's been eight! And I'm so in love with this story! It's sooo good!

Max is an amazing father for Rory and a great father figure for Tristan too. As much as I love Luke and Lorelai I always loved Max and Lorelai. This is so wonderful and I really hope you come back someday. My fingers are crossed!
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 4/9/2018
Love Jess and Tristan having a meet cute heart to heart in the men's room!

Cannot wait for the dance! Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies.
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 4/9/2018
I'm loving this but suddenly getting very anxious and nervous. The AN says halfway, third of the way through and there's only 2 more chapters left?! Oh no!

Anywho, Summer is a ho. Love how Rory put her in her place.

Loving every little bit of this fic!
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 4/9/2018
Tristan's friends are now "our" friends, ha suck it Dean.

Henry's Lane! Adorable!

Love love love Max and Rory's father daughter bond happening!

Omg Tristan's speech to Dean was so very perfect. And Rory had no second thoughts about taking his hand and walking away from Dean, at least that we know of right now, I am squealing!
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
Yes! The friendship, banter and flirting continues...
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 4/9/2018
The phone call with Lane, ahh! And then when they were so close at the end, swoon!

Movie night was so good. And of course, lame Dean had to come and ruin it. Ugh, Dean