Reviews for Skies Are Blue
moriahhh chapter 14 . 7/28
Great story:) is an update in the works?
Halfway98 chapter 14 . 6/28
I dunno if you'll even read this but PLEASE update! This is such a good story it'd be a shame if we never got to know how it ends :(
ImTheNana chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
It's been 4 1/2 years, any chance if seeing this updated in the near and not so distant future? I sure hope so. I am really enjoying the set up leading in to their relationship :) I know you're a Max fan, and i do like the way you've write that part of the story, I just can't see them together forever. Of course I'm a Java Junkie ;) Loving the story so far!
toastedmuffinz chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
I loved every bit of this and am hoping hard that it will be updated soon :) Thank you for the brilliant fic; the banters of wit, the adorable moment, the classy lines - absolutely enjoyed each chapter for the mentioned. I know that Tristan and Rory is taking an awful long time to get together but there's still something very natural about this, it's like a build-up to something that's meant more than just a brief high school romance.

Thanks again for this :)
Arrialee chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I love your story I really hope you post more soon
tryingtobestine chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
So, four years? I do hope that you'll update this, because I really enjoyed it. Both the concept and the tone of the characters, and I really want to know what happens next.

I also have a little hope that later Jess will show up again in the story, in an odd kind of friendship with Tristan.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
update soon please. i really loved the story from the start and i'm hoping to see more trory
renata regina chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Well, even if it took two and a half years, this chapter was totally worth it. Can't wait for the next.
renata regina chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I love it! I can't wait for Tristan and Rory to see each other at school!
LttlMssTrouble chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
So, I have found this story yesterday, I have read it until it was around 2am in the morning and it wasn't finished :( that was the most sad thing. On the other hand: I have laughed so hard, out loud, at certain points. You've written it so awesom 3

I really hope you will find the right way to finish it, but I know what it is that you simply can't write. I have story on my own that's been unfinished for the last 2,5 years. Good luck with everything, really hope you can finish it :)
Addicted2ItAll chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I really hope that this is just a long break between chapters. I have just found this and I love it, I really hope that you write more soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
this is a really good story. i really hope you'd continue it til the end.
BookLover95 chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Love this story! Pleeeeeeeease update! It's a really good story. I'm acyually liking the Lorelai/Max pairing.
Lady Paine chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Oh I really like this story. I hope you update soon.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
love it looking forward to more