Reviews for Skies Are Blue
RAGAnne chapter 12 . 8/22
I had to find a chapter I hadn't sent a review on to write this. It's really too bad that real life got in the way of your writing. Even incomplete this story total deserves it's spot amongst my favorites. I love how you write all the characters. Hope life's treating you well.
Miss Mischief Managed chapter 14 . 8/19
Hi, hey, hello! I just found this fic today and I absolutely adore it so pretty pretty pretty please tell me you still have it covered in dust in the back of your closet and that you'll pull it out to finish it someday. Please?
moriahhh chapter 14 . 7/28
Great story:) is an update in the works?
Halfway98 chapter 14 . 6/28
I dunno if you'll even read this but PLEASE update! This is such a good story it'd be a shame if we never got to know how it ends :(
ImTheNana chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
It's been 4 1/2 years, any chance if seeing this updated in the near and not so distant future? I sure hope so. I am really enjoying the set up leading in to their relationship :) I know you're a Max fan, and i do like the way you've write that part of the story, I just can't see them together forever. Of course I'm a Java Junkie ;) Loving the story so far!
toastedmuffinz chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
I loved every bit of this and am hoping hard that it will be updated soon :) Thank you for the brilliant fic; the banters of wit, the adorable moment, the classy lines - absolutely enjoyed each chapter for the mentioned. I know that Tristan and Rory is taking an awful long time to get together but there's still something very natural about this, it's like a build-up to something that's meant more than just a brief high school romance.

Thanks again for this :)
Arrialee chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I love your story I really hope you post more soon
tryingtobestine chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
So, four years? I do hope that you'll update this, because I really enjoyed it. Both the concept and the tone of the characters, and I really want to know what happens next.

I also have a little hope that later Jess will show up again in the story, in an odd kind of friendship with Tristan.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2013
update soon please. i really loved the story from the start and i'm hoping to see more trory
renata regina chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Well, even if it took two and a half years, this chapter was totally worth it. Can't wait for the next.
renata regina chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I love it! I can't wait for Tristan and Rory to see each other at school!
LttlMssTrouble chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
So, I have found this story yesterday, I have read it until it was around 2am in the morning and it wasn't finished :( that was the most sad thing. On the other hand: I have laughed so hard, out loud, at certain points. You've written it so awesom 3

I really hope you will find the right way to finish it, but I know what it is that you simply can't write. I have story on my own that's been unfinished for the last 2,5 years. Good luck with everything, really hope you can finish it :)
Addicted2ItAll chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I really hope that this is just a long break between chapters. I have just found this and I love it, I really hope that you write more soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
this is a really good story. i really hope you'd continue it til the end.
BookLover95 chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Love this story! Pleeeeeeeease update! It's a really good story. I'm acyually liking the Lorelai/Max pairing.