Reviews for Equinox
lovehinalover chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
*claps* I meant to review earlier but never got the chance. Lovely chapter, I really enjoy this story and can't wait to read what happens next! Ack, regeneration... only in anime and fanfiction!
The Skeptical Puck chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
excellent, excellent, update soon
jason chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
Innortal chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
A great chapter. Glad to see humor staying in. It would have been better to have Keitaro take the rest out with head shots so as not to attract attention. You may have Haruka bring that up when they return. A perfect operation is one where the enmy doesn't have a clue it has occured.

Kepp it going.

Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
nice dynamics. i like how SOME1 finally used those two activly. i was gonna eventually too...
GlazedAndConfused chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
Yep, Kentaro's as full of himself as you told me he was going to be. Kanako or Haruka should make him a eunuch if he continues. He won't have anything to brag about then. Hmm... a potential Kanako/Keitaro or Keitaro/Mutsumi pairing at hand here. Decisions, decisions... _

Shirai creating an atomic bomb at 17 years old. Wow. To quote Haruka; 'Too much free time, I see...'

Nice work, as usual. Looking forward to the next chapter. Now I've gotta go and nurse this damn headache...
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Nice, interesting that Kentaro's still a jerk and that Keitaro's friends are still preverts. Hope that Mutsumi makes it through this story alive, though she'll be hard pressed to if she still faints a lot.
Liber Logaeth chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
Yeah! Finally Mutsumi-san are in the saga! And as a doctor (as I'll be in a near future), that's terrific! I'm really missing your saga, please make us satisfied with more chapters, ok?
The Skeptical Puck chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
excellent, excellent indeed, you certainly are an excellent fic writer, update soon
Innortal chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
Glad to see the return of the story. It seems that it was worth the wait. I look forward to seeing how it evolves with their mission.

R3Dragon chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Nothing much to say but update!
GlazedAndConfused chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Wow. Kitsune as an pyro-controlling Elven?

What a brutal way for the captain to go at the hands of the enchantress herself. She's like a banshee... succumb to her charms and you're in deep hot water. Except in this case, you pay with your life rather than with your money or your saké.

Good chapter. Keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Okay, this was an intense part to the story, and you have Kitsune as an Elven. She's a pretty mean person in this chapter, I can't wait to see what happens when her and Keitaro meet up.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
excellent excellent update soon
Innortal chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Freaky to see a violent Kitsune. She is the most different to see, as she was never "kill now" violent. But I will go with it and see how this develops.