Reviews for Like Diamonds
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
That was really good. Can't wait for you to update ;)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aw, that was pretty sad...poor Ginny. Great job!
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow that was lovely, short but a lovely read!
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
That was a precious gem of a fic! Hehee see what I did there? ) seriously though I really loved it!
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Really good. I really liked it. ]
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
defineatley not crap, in fact i pretty much love it. and you're making me go against everything i normally judge by - i usually hate it when a write gives the reader only a small amout of writing for thought. i'm much more for the lengthy descriptions than the susinct, and much more that if i only saw your story by my normal views, but it works. your titles caought my eye and i love the way it is so versitile. at first i thought you were using diamonds as a metaphore for the rare and precious; a thing that shines and let's light upon others - but then i read your story and you showed me how diamonds are also hard, cold, sharply jagged and most decidedly jaded. if i had only seen the length of your story and not the content i would have thought your story to be forced into the shape of an artsy poem story; somehting a write publishes in an attempt to convince the worls that they are of depth, meaning and incomperable intillect when really they only possesed the power to type up so short a story that the idea and plot didn't make it past the first page so the author stopped. see, you really are making me go against my normals be writing someting so fantastically marvelous that the fact that it's short and susinct make it better because it is both straightforeward and mysterious and niave and jaded and loving and sad and depressing and hopeful all at the same time. and now i am writing an impossibly long review because i want you to know that your story is completely unlike the authors who use metaphorical and intriguing (sorry for the aweful spelling) pennames to cover up for the fact that they are horribly incompetint of writing a meaningful story if their life depended on it and do not just write fluff by choice but because they cannot produce anything of real substance. i'll even testify against myself to show that pixiestix16 is the only version of pixie they would allow when i signed up and i have yet to change it. and i chose pixie on a whim, for i know i lack both depth and the ability to seem mysterious without confusing the hell out of myself and everyone else around me.

i'm pretty sure that this review made absolutley no sense to anyone, including myself, so if it sounds like more of a longwinded insult than a praise i am incredly sorry for that isn't what i meant to say, and furthermore, you can call me a siodding idiot if you haven't already ;) basically i just wan'ted to say that your story rocks and has proven my judgements about short chapters and oneshots completely wrong. i am seriously envious of your skills!

pixie
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Nicely written.
Fate chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This would be a wonderful 2nd chapter/companion piece to your "Beggers will ride" story.

Well done!
Galathilion chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I like the contrast of the stones...interesting way to phrase it. Short but sweet.
Fate chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
beautifully written!
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Interesting. You must be way sick of my reviews. well to bad. Im going to keep going so ha! *pokes out tongue at opalish*

Macaday me anut (and your one too!)
daeshie o'rivers chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
wow

must add to faves
Letishia chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
:) Poor Harry!
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
It's all right for what it is. I've read a few musings on Harry after OotP and it's pretty much the same as all the others. There's not a lot of detail which is disappointing. The metaphors are cliche and I'd recommend not using them. After all, good writers come up with their own metaphors, they don't use tired ones.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 2/22/2005