Reviews for Dreaming of You
LadyBookworm80 chapter 23 . 9/24/2007
Well summer's over. It's been five months since you've updated. Now, get your rear in gear and write!
Mmbookworm chapter 23 . 4/18/2007
I just got on this impluse to read some fanfictions about Labyrinth on here and I can honestly say that I love this one bc it has an entirely new spin on the Sarah and Jareth relationship. I like how you are alternating the chapters with flashbacks and then Jareth chasing Sarah. Very intrigueing. Keep up the good work.
Skyrere chapter 23 . 4/17/2007
Interesting... I look forward to the next chapter.
LadyAniviel chapter 22 . 8/28/2005
Can't wait for more!
DemonicSymphony chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
Adore it, want more. I too remember the days of band camp -le sigh- hope all goes well for you!
Niloa chapter 22 . 8/1/2005
sorry it took me so long to review

update soon
Dark Gotham chapter 22 . 7/31/2005
Graet chapter, I love it.
Dark Gotham chapter 21 . 7/28/2005
Really cool chapter. I like it a lot.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
It's the same gown as Sarah's! And in saying Pandora, do you mean the same woman who was Epimethius' wife and opened the box Zeus gave her, thus scattering lies, deciet, cheating, scorn, and whatnot all throughout the world and to plague mankind forever? Just wondering.
Dark Gotham chapter 20 . 7/12/2005
Great chapter I like it.
Nugrey chapter 19 . 7/4/2005
Nice interplay between Rune and her father. I want to know what happens next...
Nugrey chapter 17 . 7/4/2005
Nice lead in to rest of story - I am curious and want to get to the information. Well done.
Nugrey chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
“The darker side is hidden by the light, only to be revealed when wished.” She answered simply. Very well done...a look into the future...
Nugrey chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Very nice cliffy here - good job with set up.
Nugrey chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
I may not have mentioned this before but I like how Jareth's reputation with women was woven into the story from several character's POV - nicely done.