Reviews for Archie post 911
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is so Archie I was so sad when Edith died
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is really good and the characters are right on :)
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Modernize the house a bit as well.
DitzyLOL chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
AWESOME! I love it! PUH-LEAZE UPDATE! Brilliant!
benbrattlover chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

This story is FABULOUS! It's exactly like the way that "All in the Family" really is/was, and could really be like an actual episode!

It's funny, until very recently, I didn't like the show, "All in the Family". In fact I HATED it. Then one day, I was channel-surfing and I came across a rerun on TVLand, and since there was nothing else on, I kept it on in the background while I worked on the computer, and I started watching it and thought it was HILARIOUS.

Since then, I kind of like it. I don't go out of my way to watch it, and to the contrary, most of the time when its on, it there's something else I want to see, I surf past it, but I do think its pretty funny at times.

I LOVE this story and CAN'T WAIT to read the next chapter! Please, PLEASE update soon! I am so excited to read what happene next!

This is a GREAT story! All the dialogue is excellent. It sounds EXACTLY like it came out of the (late) Carroll O'Connor's mouth! PERFECT!

I LOVE this fanfic! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!

MORE! MORE! MORE!
Susan chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Great dialogue and description of behaviors, would makea good TV episode. I agree with the others, You are a gifted comedy writer.
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Darn good work. I love it. Archie was so ignorant but funny about it. Did you ever do one about the acutal 9/11 incident. Id so love to see Archies take.
x.Irish.o.Eyes.x chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
A very good first chapter! You have definitely captured each of the characters perfectly. I could picture it all in my head, it was like I was watching an episode right there! I look forward to reading the next chapter D
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
love it so far
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This story is awesome. Sounds just like how the show would be if it took place today.
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
OMG this is the finest piece of comedic writing I have ever read in fanfic. Are you a professional writer? because you really should consider it. The characters are all wonderfully portrayed, and hold true to who they were in the 70's sitcom. This really could be a wonderful remake on the original show, with a modern twist. Please keep writing I look forward to reading more.
Jemascola chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
OMG, I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. The characters are perfectly within character, and I can just picture this being an AITF episode. The things they said sounded just what you'd expect them to say. I liked the parts when Archie referred to the terrorists as "alkaydees" and when Edith acted stupid and ignorant as usual, "aw dat ain't nice". LOL LOL LOL
Macri007 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
cool please add more
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Archie and the gang ala today.

I'm sure my neighbors could hear me when I read the part where Edith said "dat ain't nice..." and when I got to the part about "Thou shalt not cast your stones before God" I just about sprayed OJ all over the computer and myself.

It's been almost a year since you wrote this, so would it be optimistic of me to put this on my story alert list?
walkatdog chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I agree with everyone else that the characters are well-written and accurate. Only one small issue bothers me. In the series, every episode had a theme relating to one issue or to a related group of issues. Your work jumps all over the board. If you could show a common thread running between the issues it would put my mind at ease. Please update!