Reviews for They stood for Freedom
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Very Sweet!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I lobe what you did for them, because Veterans totally deserve it. :) good job.
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

This one really got me. I knew I would cry when I started it. It was a very good story. I love your poetry it makes me think or cry or both. Why aren't you a professional writer? Thanks again for a great read.

Thanks,

Silver
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Great job. _ I appreciate why you wrote this, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my comrades, both retired and active service.

IGAF-kun
NMR68 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Thanks.

From a guy who understands that story better than he cares to admit...thanks. I don't know what else to say...
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was pretty good. My older brother is in the Army, and he was sent overseas. He just came back a 3 months ago. He stayed over there for more than a year. I'm glad that his back, he is my only brother. Keep on writing.

Danny
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Nice short fanfic; not one of my favorites, but still full of depth and creativity. Nice what Kim and Ron did for Barkin.

The wholesome standards are high; nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This needs to be posted in the Oval Office!
RomyGirl123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was beautiful.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
God Bless America.
Redbird1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
It was Kim's words to Grady, the poem, and your authors note at the end that brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.

HML-167 USMC Vietnam 1970-71
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I would like to thank you. My grandfather was a Veteran. My grandfateher in a way is much like Mr. Barkin. Thank you for writing this. He is sick right now and this means a lot to me. Thank You

Always,

Shannon
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
What a touching story with a very good poem.

You have a poet's soul to be able to write that good.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that was good. ane i really agree with the measeage.
Skymouth chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very nice and heartfelt! I may not support the war, but I do support our soldiers.