Reviews for Mountain Laurels and Lilacs
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Aw that's sweet! i loveit!
Faeries Twilight chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
O_O Aw! ...wait... darker? You're Joss in disguise, aren't you? And that's really the Buffybot with the first as Tara, ISN'T IT? *runs around, screaming paranoidly*
Slayer87 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Well well...doesn't this sound familiar? :D Its nice to see that if Joss didn't use it, it was put to good use anyways. Nice![think Angel in Carpe Noctem there]lol.
AbiSnocom chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
okay please please hurry up with the next chapters please. thanks

and i like the story.
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Update? Please?
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I've seen other stories based on this plotline but I'm really glad you're tackling it. Can't wait to see what you do.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is kind of cool. Not my usual cup of tea, but interesting nonetheless.
BabeinBlue chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I admit, this chapter had a little misspelling but the idea is still great. Is Buffy gonna wish for what I think she's gonna wish?
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
THIS is so good. You have to keep writing. The sepence is killing me. I love it. I heard about this plot point as well. Keep up the great work.
kitty-kat12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I like this fic.

I kinda want Buffy to wish away her slayerhood...live happily ever after with a certain suddenly turned human vampire...but that's too easy.

Whatever she wishes for, I hope Buffy doesn't wish Tara back or her mom or give Angel a soul. I like them all but Buffy has been making most of her choices based on everybody else's needs.

Oh, how about if she wishes to see into the future? You know, be prepared, see what happens, how her life ends...happily or not?

I'd like to see her see a non-happy ending.

Any chances of Faith coming into the story?

Anyhoo, that's just my take on your fic. Keep up the great work. I'm not big with wish fics but this is interesting.