Reviews for Rage Is Contagious
Terra Logan chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
i don't really have anything to say, just the typical boring keep it up
Ami-chan09 chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
OH MY GOD! OH MY F'IN GOD! DID ROBIN DIE? God please no! so let me get this strait. Raven murdered someone, bb knows rae loves him, cy can go insane, star is the only one acting normal, red x is on drugs, robin lost in a fight, and now raven has found a body in the ocean? is that all right? if so...OMG! THIS STORY IS THE SADDEST STORY EVA! but it is the most awsomenesst story ever as well. PLEASE HURRY TO UPDATE! 0o
Takitwo chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Yew updated!

Your past reviewers said Raven's dead. Psh. I doubt she is. This is a Raven./BeastB story! They'll have a happy ending... Or will they? She's not really dead, right? Bleh, I'm kinda lost right now.
jimmyhere chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Loving the story!
Dreamer16 chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
cool nice fiction
URSTORYSROCK chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Yay!U updated!1 down. Sad. Did Raven do it? WAH! Raven good guy! Waven heal Wobin! Sorry. THIS ROCKS!
GUBBA-GUBBA chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
raven's dead!

no (o's x infinity)

you dare kill her off!
Takitwo chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Hiya! Nice chap. What do you mean 'working on the grammar?' It's fine. Well, to me anyways. You're so good at writing these dark stories and great at writing humor stories. How do you do it?_ Thanks for the birthday greet even though I read it late!
aurorasmist chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
o i like this story. very very good. hope you update soon!
jess chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
that was so good
JakMakai chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
roses are red

violets are blue

heres a review

just for you

i like the new plot. i like originality(i lack that...;) i mean is that i haven't seen this type of plot before...
purplemusicgoddess chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Ooh. Me like. THE FAITH DAMMIT THE FAITH! *lighter*
Hay-Lin25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I have one thing to say.

Whoa.
Madi chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
LOVE IT!LOVE IT! LOVE IT!BB and Rae are meant to be!
fourthelement chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Good, but work on grammar!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »