Reviews for Fire Spirit
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Great job, as always, from you, my Lady Miriel. You know how I feel towards the tale of Nerdanel and Feanor, and it was great to read your take on it.

Though the rest of it was done before, this comparison I have never seen, "Like a moth afraid to touch a flame". Very appropriate. Your language and word choice, as always, are beautiful, and you bring across both of them so well.

Hmm. this shall give me something to think about, "Also greater in cruelty to us". Feanor wasn't CRUEL, well I don't like to think he was. He was proud and arrogant, with reason for it, and it drove him too far.

Great metaphors throughout the entire thing. "Cold grey replacing white fire", and the whole thing about his touch and kiss. Great job. sigh... Though it doesn't rhyme like he does, I shall now rip off Shakespeare, "For never was there a tale of more woe, than Nerdanel, and her Feanor." O god that was bad. See what your writing has driven me to? Killing Shakespeare's masterpieces!
Elfique chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
woot another bit from you again! nice one dude. liked the metaphory stuff...i think thats the right word to use : )
mario chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
i got access to the site!