Reviews for Will the Real Sam Please Step Forward?
KeepItG chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Excuse me, sir, you're an idiot.
Beserkians fury chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Change the categories. this is probably considered general/romance. Needs some work. Doing good though.
RySenkari chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
"I opened the door to my room and tossed my clothes onto my bed. Ignoring that I was still naked, I closed my door, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my naked body, and walked outside to my hot tub. Nobody was around, even next door. I unwrapped my towel, letting it fall to the ground, fully exposing my nude and sexy body. I placed my feet into the water, and slowly bent down, immersing more of my naked body."

...

"fully exposing my nude and sexy body"

...

You fail. You fail the entire goddamn internets. I've seen scatological guro lolicon hentai that didn't fail as much as you just failed with that paragraph, you sanctimonious, egotistical, narcissistic son of a bitch. I don't give a shit about your "no flaming" rule, I'll flame you straight to hell, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass. I was FINE with the self-insertion. I was FINE with the blatant Gary Stu shit. But when you posted that "nude and sexy body" line, that was it. You know what you've done? You've committed the fanfiction equivalent of 9/11. People like you are the reason that I got my ass kicked at school for writing fanfiction. You make me sick.

In conclusion, go to hell, go straight to hell, do not pass go and do not collect $200 dollars. You get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!
Deathblade Prime chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Naked Sam clone...hm...You don't see that everyday. Macker did you clones of the girls once in the series, but in this fic I think he something different planned after he done away with Alex and Clover, if you know what I mean.
iHEARTme chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Um...Okay. What the heck? Oh yeah, I'm evil so I'm gonna go make a clone to go skinny-dipping! Sounds like fun! Or how bout I just forget about the cloning and go skinny-dipping myself? It would save a lot of trouble and then, the world would be a lot happier, because this story wouldn't exist! Yeah, NO ONE should have to suffer through this. Really.

Okay and now for the whole date thing. What girl in their right mind lets her boyfriend go out on a date with some other girl. Not only that but she goes WITH them? What is this, a threesome? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Please, for the sake of everyone- Don't write any more stories. And while you're at it, delete this one and any others you've written. Otherwise, someday someone's gonna read it and hate it so much that they'll kill themselves...Or you...Honestly, I'm considering doing it right now...
Poor Lazy Slob chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
i have a few questions:

how do "punch a kick"?

how is it possible to hit to hit someone in the knuckle?

why are they having another pool party the next day?

Where did you get this god awful plot?

i have more but there are so many i cant remember them all.

overall i've seen better things in my vomit.

PS: on behalf of the author i apologize to everyone who had to read this
The Review Guy chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Okay, first of all just who are Nathan Ramsay, Sobe Suzuki, and Branden Jesseman? Glad to get that out of the way. Let's see here...

First of all, your narrative style needs some work. There's more to things than just dialogue, and the flipping between first and third person makes for a confusing read.

The story itself can sometimes make this worth the reader's effort. Unfortunately, I think you've whiffed in any attempt at such. I know a lot of stories have plotholes, but come on: the evil plan is to make a clone of someone go SKINNYDIPPING? Heck, the way the characters figure out what's happening so quick is absolutely befuddling.

Speaking of characters...nobody has one. Not a single character showed any signs of being interesting. That's bad. Hell, if I did a self-insert you'd see at least my flaws manifesting themselves for humor purposes - my mean streak, for example, and maddening self-deprication. I think I would even have people hate me for it. But you've even done my hypothetical one worse by making the characters from the show - its only apparent redemption, given the repetitive plot points - even less one-dimensional than before. Alex shows no stupidity, Clover no humor or evil or anything, and Sam is too broken up to be smart, and her constant references to how pretty Brittney is in the last chapter border on lesbian, which could have been a more interesting reason for Sam to allow and tag along for the last-chapter date than...there really isn't one given, it makes no sense.

The aforementioned evil plan, when mentioned, is taken extremely seriously and with no sense of irony. That's really one of the problems the show has not had, as it typically tries to make fun of its villains - it just kinda fails. Finding the villain happens utterly at random. I cannot make heads or tails of why. That's maybe a motif you were going for, you mention it being an angst fic, and not being understood is a major facet of teen angst.

Okay, I just gave you way too much credit.

What follows is probably the worst fight sequence ever. Everybody kicks the same guy in the chest at the same time, and he falls to his doom, except then he is fighting again and is defeated when - did I read this correctly - he gets kicked in the KNUCKLE? Special note - do not use the number 2 in place of "two."

After this comes an annoying tack-on chapter, which I think I've explored in depth already, excpet to say that it has absolutely nothing to do with the assault on my sanity you called the main plot and I have no real idea what purpose it serves.

Teen angst motif again, I know.

0/10.
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
Nice! I really liked that one. I should have figured Macker was trying something. Sam doesn't seem like the girl who'd skinny-dip in her friends' pool.

Hey, if you'd like, maybe you could use my characters, Nick and Haruka, in future stories? I wanna see how you'd bring them to life.

Also, I'm currently typing up the final part to my Sonic story, "Escape From Myself" (Arigato for reviewing it, by the way!)

I'm also trying to find "Reflections from the Ice" on my disks. So far, nothing. Damn this cruel luck.

All in all, great story! I'm looking forward to the completion of "Ski Trip"!
HamHamDude chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Great Chapter I did't really want to reveiw on

the other chapters but I will catch up

BYE
mdizzle chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
okay...what was the big deal about Sam changing? oh well your cool
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
Another awesome story! I really liked the mission in this one, too. The villain was very much like a villain one would expect to see on the show. Very nicely done. Bryan
Tom. T chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Bravo on a good story! Now on to the next one are you tahking sugustions?
HamHamDude chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
I jsut realized this: Where did the Sam clone go? shouldn't Macker have ordered it to attack Sam? and wouldn't he have made more than one?
HamHamDude chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Hm.

Short, quiant. It was worth the time to read it, so good job!

A tip for writting is to not use 2 instead of two.
HamHamDude chapter 1 . 11/15/2004