Reviews for After the Kiss
Antrikaa chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
how did that ruin the characters?
ShayleeAlf chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
oh i loved it. its nice to see these characters be sweet and happy. thanks for a good read.

cheer, :)
LadyOfIron chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I've just read this story through twice now and I'm more in love with Hellboy than ever! Last night I saw "Hellboy 2" in the movie theatre and it brought my love for HB back again. I am really liking this HB fan fiction right now. It's not a lemon at all and it really adds to the characters. Love it! I do hope you write more as their relationship has so much potential. Please update soon. There is a distinct lack of Hellboy smut out there and I'm so happy to have found some that is so beautifully written.
blushing.white.rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
WHOA. That was one of the most beautifully written short stories I've ever read. You didn't ruin the characters for me, not at all. In fact I think you only strengthened them in my mind. Everything you wrote was so realistic and poetic...the way they responded to one another was pure genius. I'd really like to read more from you. Beautiful story.

And yes! I hope you get bored more often if it means stories like this one! And also...that was HOT.
Darkrider213 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
It might have been that way, considering they have twins in HB 2. I'm not sure that would ruin the characters though.
dc4168 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This story is great. I just saw HB 2 and am in love witht them. Please do not say that you are sorry. I hope that you will get bored again soon :)
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
(sniff sniff) nearly the most OC fic I have ever seen... So... beautiful... If a little disturbing... still beautiful...
along chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I thought this was GREAT! Exactly what I needed to read! Just thought your lemon was really lemonade!
Ahmose chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
How could you think this has ruined the characters for anyone? I thought it was beautifully written AND I think you captured the characters very well. Very good job.
alexnighy chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You wrote it true to the characters. I watched the 2nd movie too and found this later so, a big thumbsup :)
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I just watched the second movie and was wanting some HB/Liz romance (okay, sex) so this was great! :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
that was a wonderful short story. i love liz and hellboy.
Katalius123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
LOVED this! You didn't ruin the characters AT ALL and kept everything very tasteful, QUITE a feat for smut. You should be very proud of this fic, it's awesome.
taco chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
aw some one shot thingy
dourdan chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
such a cute story! I love it