Reviews for Vanishing Point
hatred9117 chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
oo come on have fayt grow a pair and give nel a deep kiss!

i just hope he lives afterwards

keep up the interesting work
Crensler chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
I find myself wondering why you discontinued this story. I mean, I think it's quite excellant. However, it is your story, so then it really wouldn't be any of my buisiness.
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Truly a shame that the best Nel/Fayte project got scrapped when you rebooted yourself. Truly a shame that it was so well done I had to read it knowing it would be a fore-lorn romance from the outset. And, I suppose, that's it's a shame there aren't anymore Nel/Fayte fics that don't involve him unearthing her father's body and reburying it somewhere in what's supposed to be an "aww" moment. But I guess it's not so much a shame that I enjoyed every minute of this journey to game over so much so that the sweet present outweighed the bitter foreknowledge long enough for me to begin leaving you a review for thanking you for taking so much of your time to leave this much of something good. I won't ask you to continue this, but I will ask that you continue writing and planning so that other people here and there can find at least a bit of something pleasant in your work.

With best regards,
The Pirate on Wheels
Mefist chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
I won't say nothing new, this is an absolutely WONDERFUL fanfic. Seriously, i've been going through the other NelxFayt fanfics but none of them even gets close to this.

It's such a shame you had to drop it, makes me really sad I won't see what happens later. If only someone nearly as good in writing could pick this up, but it's not going to happen :(
Yggdrasill Tales chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Love this fic! But why do you have it under Complete?
Steven Kodaly chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Oh dear, is Sophia about to drop in on Elicoor? Nel will be _so_ pleased, I'm sure.
Solo chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
dead set on finishing my ass...it's been close to 2 and a half years since you have updated so why dont you just discontinue this fic already?
Steven chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
So, I hope you're still planning to complete this story. It's one of the best on this site. I love the way you've portrayed the characters. Here's hoping this fic is continued.
Archer chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Glade to hear your ok, i am a little sad that this story might not be continued, Star Ocean is a great game, but like most of this site it has been overun by Youi (gay) I hold nothing aginst them personaly, I just have no desire to read them...whatsoever. The one thing that gets to me though is that FyatxNel is my favort paring, I actualy restarded my game halfway through to make sure to get it. But there are ony 8 fics on this site with that areing, 5 oneshots and 3 that havent been continued in over 2 years...its kinda sad. I know that if it were me in the game its the path I would have chosen, sure elocoor 2 diosnt have alot of moderen conviences, but 1.I would be worshiped as a hero, 2. I would feel that I owe them...the whole celestial ship thinge went over kinda bad, and 3. of the 4 petental females to court sophie is annoying, meriage is taken, and meria scares me...alteration is a scary power, nel was the only one to show change throughout the storyline. As for needing to emerse yourself to get back into the grouve of writting, i can understand that, I do sincerly hope you update this story one day. till next time C-Ya!
Gaian Knight chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Man, it's too bad this story never got finished, since this is a rare gem in this AxF fluff around this category. I personally would like to see it finished someday. I would look forward to it, if possibly ever continued. This story 'is' worth it.
Archer chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
Is Author OK? We havent head from you in almost 2 years, I would email to ask but I dont have email, if someone could send endergabriel one just asking if he/she is ok, I kinda get worried when one of my favort authors dissapears like this, aside from that I hope you come back to writting, theres only like 4 or 5 Fayt/Nel stories on this site and none of the have been updated in almost 2 years, please come back, the star ocean section of the site is overfilled with yaoi, we need someone to help bring balance back, I realy loved reading this story, I actuly came across it when i was sick, I still think to this day it helped me to recover quicker, laughter is the best medicen afterall, I hope to see you update soon, I will continue checking whenever I can. Ja Ne.
jaredhimself31 chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
you should really update this is a good fic
Phoenixfire1389 chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I'd almost forgotten about this story, so I was very happy when looking at someone else's Favorites list to see that it had updated.

Yaay, it's back! I'm especially liking the hints of a plotline outside the romantic story I've seen so far. I DO like romance, but sometimes I feel like that's all that people write on this sight these days. Keep up the good work!
Gat-X001 chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
No worries from one steadfast fan. You've really got somthing here, and I for one would like to see you finish. So many ideas end up in the garbage, and this one shouldn't. As for being rusty, I didn't think so. they sounded exactly like Sophia, Cliff and Maria to me.
ShadowSnake27 chapter 7 . 6/4/2006
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! KEEP UPDATING I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! _ U GOT ME HOOKED UP ON FAYT AND NEL STORIES NOW! LOL

SEE YA LATER!