Reviews for A World Without You
Made in Fiction chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Awesome story so far. Update soon!

Very original btw .
DaGreenMachine99 chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Dude! This is really good... Don't ever forget about this story, I can't wait to read more.

Everyone's reactions are almost perfect only... with Cyborg, when they were trying to wake up Beast Boy I would have expected something more along the lines of: "Yo! BB, you alright man?" or something like that... Good story though over all.

*snicker* "Accidentally" read the first page of Raven's diary. Genious.
Dan chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
You're back! How wonderful! I'm excited to see this story continue.
sexypancake chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
great! it's definately been a while since this story has been updated, me thinks! i'm glad! it's been a while since i've read TT. feels good! _
IGAF-kun chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
It's good to see you again. _ Your writing is still as good as the chapters previously, and you have no idea how happy I am to see you update. Thank you for continuing and dedicating this chapter to me and Immortal Guardian. I will be waiting eagerly for the next update.

Keep up the great work!
FennecDaFox chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
O i cant wait tos e what hapens! UPDATE!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Hrm...wow this is really good. I'm kinda annoyed I didn't find this earlier. Great dialogue and I love the characterizations of the "new" Raven and BB. Great job on the imagery and I really can't wait to see another chapter of this awesome story. I want to see what happens next.
pimpofthetitans chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
ok just read the hole thing bravo bravo loving it loving it keep it up my friend.
Tuli-Susi chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
o...nice last line there...wait a sec...Alternate Universe #1? How many will there be? looking forward to reading more!
Xipz chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is really Good, keep up the good work
BlackNhite chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
THIS... IS... SWEET! I've personally never seen any other fic like it, at least not under Teen Titans, and it's a welcome change. Your level of suspense really entralls readers (I'd know, I've been reading this). Can't wait for what happens next.

By the way, "Alternate Universe 1?" Beast Boy's not going to end up anywhere else besides this universe and his home one... is he?
tamara chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
that was so romantically funny you are one of the greatest writers i havent got my own thingy that you have thought but it is still good to read these
Delitelia chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Hey! I was womdering if you will continue the story, please do it, I'm liking it :3
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
aw, how creative! I just love it!
Linkin-Park-Raven-Beast.Boy chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
YES! this is awsome, i love the fact that Raven feels like the idiot for once...Keep writing loving it!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »