Reviews for A World Without You
pokey chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Very, very cool idea, I can't wait to get to read more.
secretwinterzlove90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
kewl beginning of da chapter! tho i am a bit confused... mind clearing it up for me? lol well hope ull udpate soon! cant wait!
heartkreuz chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I love ur story!

write more!
LexAtello chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
well, i thought that was fantastic! can't really complain about your writing style tho', it flows very well and the descriptions were just great, without being overwhelming. my only complaint is that the next chapter isn't up yet. ;}

keep it up! i'll be sure to keep reading.
Madi chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Hey I don'really think you CAN can't wait for the rest!
penvision chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Now this is an awesome story idea, I'm sitting here thinking "damn, why didn't I think of that?" I have to admit that you write it a thousand times better than I would've, I can't wait to see where this goes.
LittleMissMorbid chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I like it! Please update soon.
Audie chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I like this plot. Ur first chapter was really good, it was believable and well paced. Keep up the good work!
Raniatlw chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
That's an awesome first chapter! I loved it! Please update soon!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Not bad. I really like it. What will happen when the Beast Boy of that dimension shows up?;)
PUDDING chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
this is adorable...the concept is totally original...i love it! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
caitiedeezer chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Very creative story idea! Please continue!
Jefepato chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I'm very confused as to where exactly this is headed, but your writing seems excellent so far. (I haven't read any of your other stories yet, but I'm about to.)
soraoathkeeper chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Oh! It's so beautiful! And you're right, the story sounds VERY interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter! So beautiful!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
That was very cool and this will be interesting because you're using real life happenings. I can't wait to see what happenes next.

-TSSC