Reviews for A World Without You
Demon gal chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
buterfly efect huh? i like it
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Love it!
RavensAngst chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Interesting concept.

I'm torn though,

I feel sorry for you and what happened,

but if this story turns out to be as good as I think it will I may not feel as bad.

Sorry that sounded harsh...

I'd love to see what happens to them.

Please Continue...
Jade-Monsoons chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
It's only been up a day, and already over twenty reviews. Which should say something about the confidence people have in your writing abilities.

I for one just want to see Beast Boy get freaked out in the next chapter... It's always nice to just throw people into awkward situations and see what they make of it. And I also want to see what else would be different in this alternate dimension... thingy. (To use the technical term.)

Hey, it's after midnight over here, don't be expecting any semi-intelligible reviews from me.
UnOrthodox chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
i'm hooked and it's only the first chapter.
darktank chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I love this story is very well done. I see a lot of potential in this story, and hope you continue it! Bye!
snaptdragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Very nice, as always. _ Good work.
pokey chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Very, very cool idea, I can't wait to get to read more.
secretwinterzlove90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
kewl beginning of da chapter! tho i am a bit confused... mind clearing it up for me? lol well hope ull udpate soon! cant wait!
heartkreuz chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I love ur story!

write more!
LexAtello chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
well, i thought that was fantastic! can't really complain about your writing style tho', it flows very well and the descriptions were just great, without being overwhelming. my only complaint is that the next chapter isn't up yet. ;}

keep it up! i'll be sure to keep reading.
Madi chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Hey I don'really think you CAN can't wait for the rest!
penvision chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Now this is an awesome story idea, I'm sitting here thinking "damn, why didn't I think of that?" I have to admit that you write it a thousand times better than I would've, I can't wait to see where this goes.
LittleMissMorbid chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I like it! Please update soon.
Audie chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I like this plot. Ur first chapter was really good, it was believable and well paced. Keep up the good work!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »