Reviews for A World Without You
mew-xena chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hhe, LOVING THE STORY! I bet BB is so confused right now... poor por BB. hehe, well, love the story! Bye!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Wow, cool. I haven't read a fic quite like this one, and your writing is really nice. Constructive criticism? Er...I'm having trouble trying to think up some. The only thing I can come up with is that I don't think Raven and Beast Boy fight quite that much, like multiple times in one day. I know Raven gets annoyed with him and junk, but I don't think they often have actual arguments. Otherwise...absolutely nothing I can complain about! The grammar is great (I'm so obsessed with grammar, and then I always go and screw my own spelling and sentences up, lol!) and like I said, your writing is really nice. _ And I'm in suspense. I cannot wait to find out how Beast Boy figures out he's not in his normal world. And I really want to know how everyone acts in this world, and what decision made this alternate reality. When and how did they get together? How long have they been together now? Are Starfire and Robin going out, too? O_o So many questions...I guess I'll just have to add this to my favorites and find out when you update. *grin*
hypasia chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I like your story so far! It's really good and a unique idea.

I think if you added a sort-of fight scene with Vortex before Beast Boy was sucked into the portal and maybe a better description of him it would set the ground work a little better for your story and make it longer and more descriptive.

Do update again soon, I can't wait to see what you are going to write next!
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is awesome! ah cant wait till the next chapter. ta! -Lena
Demon gal chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
buterfly efect huh? i like it
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Love it!
RavensAngst chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Interesting concept.

I'm torn though,

I feel sorry for you and what happened,

but if this story turns out to be as good as I think it will I may not feel as bad.

Sorry that sounded harsh...

I'd love to see what happens to them.

Please Continue...
Jade-Monsoons chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
It's only been up a day, and already over twenty reviews. Which should say something about the confidence people have in your writing abilities.

I for one just want to see Beast Boy get freaked out in the next chapter... It's always nice to just throw people into awkward situations and see what they make of it. And I also want to see what else would be different in this alternate dimension... thingy. (To use the technical term.)

Hey, it's after midnight over here, don't be expecting any semi-intelligible reviews from me.
UnOrthodox chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
i'm hooked and it's only the first chapter.
darktank chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I love this story is very well done. I see a lot of potential in this story, and hope you continue it! Bye!
snaptdragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Very nice, as always. _ Good work.
pokey chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Very, very cool idea, I can't wait to get to read more.
secretwinterzlove90 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
kewl beginning of da chapter! tho i am a bit confused... mind clearing it up for me? lol well hope ull udpate soon! cant wait!
heartkreuz chapter 1 . 11/11/2004