Reviews for A World Without You
Jack Mirembe chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is fantastic! Great job. : )
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
I really like this story, can you PLEASE continue it?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
umm... hi. you write good story and all but you should finish some of your older storys. Example: Beast Boys New Trick. its not finished. but other than that you are really good at this. Keep up the good work!
LarryBitch chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
what thats all theres not another chapter you end it like that
dj25taz chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Omg what happened please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
You need to finish this
Verity of Paradise chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I really enjoyed reading this chapter in particular, simply because I love romantic complications in stories. It keeps the plot moving and keeps it interesting. However, I do wish that you would update more often. I like this story a lot, but you seem to be updating once every year or so, by the publication and last update dates at the top. I understand that you may be busy, and perhaps it is just me, but you appear to have an idea of what you want to happen next, and I can't understand why it takes a year to write a chapter.
KimberlyJolie34 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
This is amazing so far! I can't wait for u to update. Thanks for being an awesome writer and for sharing ur stories!
Idealist101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wow, where have you been? I thought you had given up on us. I read this ages ago when I first found fanfiction. But hey, better late than never. You finish the story and I'll deffinetly put it as my first favorite on my new profile. See ya soon.
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
This is a great story. Hoping to see more soon.
talyy chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
I feel really empty, this wonderful fix is not completed but, alas, I had a good time reading it :-)
theghotlywriter3 chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
UPDATE! I AM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND SOMEWHERE IN THE BACK OF MY MIND (THE PART THAT'S STILL SANE) THINKS YOU UPDATE ONCE A YEAR-WHICH IS LIKE-NO-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry, I've cooled down know (Azarath, Metrion. Zinthos) but you are a gifted writer. You are amazing! :)
Just Smile D chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I love this story, it's so interesting and cute! :3
Peanut chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
I like where this story is going. Please update as soon as possible.
MushuFireLorde chapter 9 . 3/2/2014