Reviews for A World Without You
Idealist101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wow, where have you been? I thought you had given up on us. I read this ages ago when I first found fanfiction. But hey, better late than never. You finish the story and I'll deffinetly put it as my first favorite on my new profile. See ya soon.
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
This is a great story. Hoping to see more soon.
talyy chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
I feel really empty, this wonderful fix is not completed but, alas, I had a good time reading it :-)
theghotlywriter3 chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
UPDATE! I AM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND SOMEWHERE IN THE BACK OF MY MIND (THE PART THAT'S STILL SANE) THINKS YOU UPDATE ONCE A YEAR-WHICH IS LIKE-NO-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry, I've cooled down know (Azarath, Metrion. Zinthos) but you are a gifted writer. You are amazing! :)
Just Smile D chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
I love this story, it's so interesting and cute! :3
Peanut chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
I like where this story is going. Please update as soon as possible.
MushuFireLorde chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Omfg update this ASAP!
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Ohhhhh I feel fuzzy inside :3
Artistic18 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Every chapter of this story is just so interesting and leaves me wanting more. Looking forward to your next update :)
Yuri Hannah chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Can't believe I just found this story now. It's amazing! But of course you've probably heard that a bajilion times already. Every chapter is so exciting! Especially the interactions between the interdimensionals with the original BB and Raven!
Comment person chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
This may seem redundant based off my previous review, but the ending to this chapter in particular was astounding. It had eniugh detail, in my opinion, to carry the action over quickly and still comprehensive. Please update whenever convenient.

From, Comment person
Comment person chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Great job with telling the story from the two dimensions and keeping it as organized as can be; it really flows.
I am rather interested to see how the dimension traveling goes for Beast Boy. Even though I have a feeling that it may be a bit confusing, I am highly anticipating the conclusion for this great story.

From, Comment person
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Btw, I'm obsessed with Orphan Black so even though your story is about alternate universes rather than clones, I love the whole 'you look like the person I know but you're not the person I know' ordeal.
Kaarlinaa chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
cotninuelol
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Great story! I can't wait for the next update :)
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »