Reviews for A World Without You
Omfg update this ASAP!
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Ohhhhh I feel fuzzy inside :3
Artistic18 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Every chapter of this story is just so interesting and leaves me wanting more. Looking forward to your next update :)
Yuri Hannah chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Can't believe I just found this story now. It's amazing! But of course you've probably heard that a bajilion times already. Every chapter is so exciting! Especially the interactions between the interdimensionals with the original BB and Raven!
Comment person chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
This may seem redundant based off my previous review, but the ending to this chapter in particular was astounding. It had eniugh detail, in my opinion, to carry the action over quickly and still comprehensive. Please update whenever convenient.

From, Comment person
Comment person chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Great job with telling the story from the two dimensions and keeping it as organized as can be; it really flows.
I am rather interested to see how the dimension traveling goes for Beast Boy. Even though I have a feeling that it may be a bit confusing, I am highly anticipating the conclusion for this great story.

From, Comment person
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Btw, I'm obsessed with Orphan Black so even though your story is about alternate universes rather than clones, I love the whole 'you look like the person I know but you're not the person I know' ordeal.
Kaarlinaa chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
cotninuelol
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Great story! I can't wait for the next update :)
Jus Sum Dude chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Certainly an interesting premise. Execution isn't terrible, but it's nothing special.
lover101 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
nice
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Love ur story! Please update
shadow slice chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Good story so for pls update
Alex chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awwwww adorable chapter but why did you stop! It got so interesting you got to continue:(
Soul chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Your story was good so far also try to update as soon as you ok
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »