Reviews for A World Without You
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
This story is addicting but please update soon
Ashen Author chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Interesting turn-out here. I hope to read more of this soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
That was good finish please
Confused Reader chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Why you no continue after chapter 8?
MadamDork94 chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Great story. Hike to see an update :)
astrid chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
I liked the story:)!
iamking chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
woah, great update.
Kaarlinaa chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I loved the story it was kinda confusing because I couldn't tell what demension they were on but the rest was good
Fan chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
MORE! I'm hooked
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Its beautiful, even though it has been forever since teen titans ended i am delightee to be reading such a wonderful fanfictiin. Continue the great work :-)
Artistic18 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I was so sad when I got to the end and didn't see the 'next' button for chapter 9, lol. In any case, I'm really enjoying this, and it's bringing back all my BBxRae feelings. I can't help feeling like maybe they're going to get thrown into yet another alternate universe...but I guess I'll just have to wait to find out. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
BloodRose101 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Wow... great PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! Cant wait for the next update, great job!
xpetunia chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Wonderful!
You updated and ahh this last scene was just so intense! Wonder what happened to beast boy? Although, I was wondering if you'll be doing the other dimension beast boy and other raven? Anyways, great chapter! Keep up the magnificent work! :)
BBRae fan chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
I found this story just yesterday and read it nonstop! I love the whole plot, very creative and I love the romance! Seriously heartwarming, keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Wow. Now that was an emotional roller coaster. I especially liked your description of Raven as she's being mentally bested by Beast Boy at the pizza parlor and shot out of her depth at the park. :)
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »