Reviews for A World Without You
BloodRose101 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Wow... great PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! Cant wait for the next update, great job!
xpetunia chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
You updated and ahh this last scene was just so intense! Wonder what happened to beast boy? Although, I was wondering if you'll be doing the other dimension beast boy and other raven? Anyways, great chapter! Keep up the magnificent work! :)
BBRae fan chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
I found this story just yesterday and read it nonstop! I love the whole plot, very creative and I love the romance! Seriously heartwarming, keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Wow. Now that was an emotional roller coaster. I especially liked your description of Raven as she's being mentally bested by Beast Boy at the pizza parlor and shot out of her depth at the park. :)
Shadico chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Oh my gosh, my heart was breaking for Gar. That's so sad! Feels overload! He just wants so badly to be with Rae, he's so in love with her and yet in this dimension they aren't together...but they're basically the same Rae and its just tearing him up inside. Gah! And to think, this is how in love he finds himself after being with Rae for just a month. And Rae(1) is just as in love...the original Rae and Gar could have that same love for each other so quickly and easily. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I hope Gar(1) phased back into universe 1 and the original Gar is back, those two need to be together SO BADLY right now it hurts!

PLEASE write more soon! PLEASE! Oh Azar I want to read more. You're a really great writer and this story is just awesome!
raven lover chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I love your book!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Jenna Berry365 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
xpetunia chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
I heard you made this fanfic a few years ago and you start to update it...amazing. Glad you came back. I just started reading this yesterday and it was getting good! Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work! :)
Shadico chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Oh my god, so many months later after I thought you abandoned this again, you update! This story has got to be the most love-hate story i've ever read.

I LOVE the story, the plot, your writing, and the anticipation I get each time I read this waiting for the next chapter.

I HATE that it takes half a year to get a new chapter. haha. I realize your book and other real life things take precedence... but god I just love this story so much and so desperately want to see how it unfolds and i've just got all these pent up squeals waiting for the BBRae to happen and BAH! Please update this again soon!
crazedduke chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Pretty good story
xXimmortalXx chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
The Reviewer chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
The three Titans gaped at him.

"What?" he asked.

"You kissed Raven?" Cyborg said.
The Reviewer chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Omg this made me laugh so hard l!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »