Reviews for A Betrothal and Wedding
Glory Bee chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
A delightful story, the line about one thing leading to another totally cracked me up. I can just imagine Artanis having further questions after that line of the story. :)
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
very cute. i was giggling almost the entire time i read this since it was adorable. and i like artanis having foresight since she was young. it just fits her somehow... anyway, very very cute and sweet.
Arien30 chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Wonderful. Simply wonderful! :-)
Arien30 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Very well done! A lovely story of Earwen and Finarfin. This is before he was king, correct? No matter. It was still a nice look at at least three lives in the Undying Lands.
stearchica chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
*cries of happiness*

No... words... perfect... wow...

This is a dream fanfiction Never have I felt this happy! Yay! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

I always thought there would be great love between Finarfin and his wife (I have a fic about them but it's in spanish -_-)

I like the part where it said that they wanted to be bonded without the ceremony hehe, I played with that idea myself :)

The one thing I didnt like was the use of Irimë... Isn't she supposed to be one of Finwë's daughters? :)

In my story, Eärwen had lots of brothers, but no sisters. It's interesting to see how other people have different ideas.

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT
ccarol chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
The story's not bad at all, but you might want to re-think the wording of the summary: "...the story of her betrothal and wedding to a very young Galadriel." :)
Vana Tuivana chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
That's sweet.

The only line I have a problem with is: "‘A crown?’ I asked myself. ‘I do not think I am marrying royalty, am I?’" It seems very obtuse of her that she didn't know Finarfin was a son of Finwe, King of the Noldor, or very suspicious of Finarfin that he didn't inform her of the fact.

Other than that, I love the way you tell this story. Very well done!