Reviews for Remember Me
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
we do it becasue we don't know how to get along
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I actually read this one a while ago, but I just now decided to write a review. I'm a sucker for Veterans Day fics, and you knocked this one right out of the park. Nice work, Doug.
Beast57 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Dear Doug,

Great story! This was truly a very touching story it made alot of sense to me because my grandpa was a world war II vet. Bless his soul. He is gone now. As always I cried at the poem I am just a big softie. Well great job this one makes my c2.

Keep up the good writeing.

-Beast57

-I am aganist the devil GOOD BEAST 7
cgunner chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i loved the pome it was the first time iv heared it and it realy works right now thanks for the stores
slpytlak chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I feel sorry for him.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Wow. I really liked it! The poem and the story were both great and deep. Also a very big thanks for helping protect our country! May God be with you always. Goodluck with everything.

- Ashley
LostFairy chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
omg wow. if i wasnt secretly reading this at school i would start crying. i think its a good thing you honoured veterans day, it is really studip that we're always fighting against eachother.
continental-line chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
It touched a spot with me. I know that poem. Nice job.

-Bill Ponder (9th Marines 1069-71)
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Thanks for a great fic. It speaks volumes. I am glad someone else thought to honor the vets today. I want to give you my thanks for your service to this country. I have had many friends in most of the armed services. You sir, and all those you have worn the uniform deserve the respect and honor that is due to each one of you. Thanks for honoring us for serving and writing this fic.
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
How did I get the poem? My father has it hanging on the wall of his home office.