Reviews for Valentines Day
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/15
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fangirl moment! Tomoyo and Eriol Part! smiling while read the whole thing...
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
awesome story :)
niki chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
that was so sweet
aasdaafg chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
another fic... yay! This one's sweet too... Two couples in one... and I'm glad that Touya was a good brother here... Yep! Good brother... a very great one... He was caring and all... hehehe
darkwolfie-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
aw its so cute!
Candyland chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
KAWAII!
Sallmay chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
one word: KAWAI!
Musouka-Sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
aw man! i was hoping syao would ask sakura to marry him! darn! o well, LUVED IT! KAWAII!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Hi Satashi. Today I needed some cheering up, and your stories always do the trick. Valentine’s Day is coming up soon, and what’s V-Day without reading your story for the occasion? _

I love the way you start your stories in first person. It’s unique, and it’s a style of your own. It was sweet how everybody was looking for gifts for their sweethearts. Syaoran the Paranoid and Eriol the Evil are so funny! They make me laugh all the time. Eriol’s pet name for Tomoyo is the sweetest. Your E&T segments are interesting to read. They seem to be as nice as your S&S scenes in a different way. Sakura was described so beautifully in her kimono. The flower was a nice touch too. _

The S&S meeting was delightful. Chocolates, roses, a ring, a question, an answer, and a confession. The E&T meeting was bubbling with romance as well. Finally, I thought that the second-to-last line was very poetic.

Happy Valentine’s Day, Satashi, and thank you for making me feel better by writing and posting up such an incredible story.
butterflies4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
AWWWW! THAT WAS SOOO SWEET! I loved it! Keep up your awesome writing skills!
Chibi-Yukito chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
i have just read a bunch of your stries and i realised i read them before. they seem to get better. that was sooooooo sweet. Tomoyo and eriol along with sayo and saku...heaven...
jt chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
OMG! That story was so sweet. It was a great laugh too w/ Syaoran & Eriol shopping. It was so romantic and sappy. I loved it.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. And Eriol w/ long hair and contacts were just a nice twist to it all. Also Touya's acceptance, it just made my day. Everything was just perfect!

_
flamer chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
OoOoO! i loved it! :D et and ss galore! *squeals* haha.. but.. u made eriol have long hair! NOOOOOOOOOOOOoo! MT DEAR ERIOL-KUN! NO! hm.. that's okie! he'll cut it fer me! or tomoyo.. either one of us!
FrEaKyMe chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
AAAAWWWWWWWWW! THIS WAS TTOOOOOO K.A.W.A.I.I! S&S & E&T ARE SHWEET! The whole Eriol and Li best buddie yet manically laughing was HILAROUS! I LUVED THIS! *gets stars in eyes* It was soooooooo sweet when Li-kun was on his knee and...*gets KOed by Eriol-kun and Li-kun*

Eriol: ENOUGH!

Li: She just doesn't know when to shut it...*shakes head*

FrEaKyMe: *springs up like nothing happened*AND ERIOL-KUN! He was soooooooo sweet to Tomoyo-chan! *gets KOed again*

Eriol&Li: STOP IT! *drags her off to insanity ward*