Reviews for Just Like Rain
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I wanted to review this to tell you just how awesome your story was. When I first came to your story, I was just looking for something new to read, something that could help me decide a new series to watch. I fell in love with the Heero/Duo in your story and just HAD to watch the series. It is now one of my favorite pairings to read and hopefully someday, write. I love Trowa/Quatre too, but Heero/Duo instantly became like my first love (as much as I can love a fictional pairing, I mean). I just wanted to say thanks and let you know what this story was for me. A great new beginning. Thank you so much. Keep writing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Dense boys are fun.
MizuTsuki17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
wow, nice story!
neaphara chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
so sweet! makes me want to smile
bffimagine chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Ok then... Why do you keep records of when started and when completed? Does it help?
Mrs. Duke Devlin chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Dude you took a long time to write this...But I still like it!
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
cuteness and catchy, keep writing!
Sakura Silver Fox chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Cool!* that was a great story! I still don't get what the wet spot is...Oh well, I'll find out in some wierd way* You should keep on writeing, your good!*
hyb9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Beautiful.
EmChi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
ah...how cute! lol no really i like it! it wasn't your ordinary heero/duo story! And thats a good thing! thanx
ahanchan chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Cool story!
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Oh, the cuteness! After some of the rantage and stuff we've been exchanging lately, this was so the remedy I needed, lol. Anyway, I liked Duo's slow realization of what he wanted (that obviously being Heero _). And I like that you described Heero as kind of a hard-ass, but a total romantic underneath... which you know I heart. Eh, I don't even know why I bother to tell you this; you should already know :)