Reviews for The Most Heartless Human Being Alive
Mnemah chapter 1 . 3/4
Great story, wonderful subject. You implemented it very well and I like that you write short and sweet stories about characters who don't receive much attention. There is a lot of sadness in HM, especially amongst the characters in the earlier games like 64 and Back to Nature.
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was so sad! :'(

I nearly cried at the ending. The only reason he didn't cry was probably because his wife wanted him to be happy. Gotz has a heart of golden lumber. I love this story. It's quick and short, but it really captures the feeling in only a few words. So, in otherwords...

GREAT JOB! :)
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
touching, seriously. the story was quite simple but the meaning sure was deep... and the idea about putting a high price so anyone wouldn't able to afford it was brilliant. :D I love this story!

maybe the voices that echoing in Gotz's ears could be written in italic? not that this was wrong but it might be easier to tell which were words that spoken by people and which where thoughts.

hope it works... anyway, thanks for the great read I had. I wish I could see more wonderful stories like this. :D keep writing!
popuriFFic chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
love it. *cries all over this fic*
The Candy Cane Forest chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Very, very nice. It's refreshing to read a good, non-romance story every once in a while. It was nice, short, and sweet. It also made a point: Judging people is wrong, because you never know the whole story. People and their gossip... It reminded me of "To Kill a Mockingbird."
RedSkyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was so sad!;.;

I can't believe they would say he's heartless :( aww..poor job on the story
Xx-Semi Sweet-xX chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Really, really cute! This is probably one of my favorite stories I've read in a long time.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
...wow. I nearly cried. I'm such a loser. Gotz isn't that popular in the Harvest Moon series, but this... poor thing. I love it.
Riiskaa chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Sad :(

I love your writing. This was really enjoyable, although sad.

Keep it up!

~PolkadottedPony!
kisa-chan-2006 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Sniffle, that was so sad. It just teaches people that you shouldn't talk about peopleunless you really know them.

I really like the message you presented in this. It really touched my heart.

Well, you made my day!

~kisa-chan-2006
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aww! So sad!
Nellas Elendil chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wow, this is a really good story... you write so discriptively...
Candyapple8 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aww thats such a sad story! ;.; Great job though! I really liked it!
ltdtoogal chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Sad! But Gotz's wife died in the mountains because she wasn't careful about something. That's what Gotz said to me while I was playing one time.
darkjedi908 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This was the tone I had intended for my fic "Already There", but I scrapped the idea at the last minute and went with Cliff dying instead(I, for some reason, HATE Cliff). An excellent explanation as to why the cottage is so expensive (GR!) and a very touching piece. (it feels odd to be reviewing other stories like this, though) O_o