Reviews for Aliens vs Predator III
Very good story so far!
Deadman19 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Nice so far!
Josef Engle chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Excellent read sofar, I do recomend adding more detail tothe down time sequences of WY and just grazing over it feel shallow like someone was in ahurry... I look forward to you finishing the write on this project . It will makew an excellent novel.

J
Alardem chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Fucking finally! Just like the disturbing influx of fanfics in the Doom section that focus on Mary Sues paired with Karl Urban from the shite film rather than the awesome games, the AVP section was flooded with stories based off the decidedly awful films.

It's a very good thing to see a story based off the excellent games, especially if it's a sequel to something like AVP2!

Enough gushing about that...with all that you have going against you, you still managed to write a pretty compelling story. I'd like to see you continue. :)
Demon Spawn chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
Quite the action packed chapter, and I liked how you used the pyramid environment from the Avp Movie, but was this pyramid on another planet because I know that this story is not taking place on earth. Hehe, continue the good work.
Demon Spawn chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Pretty interesting chapter and a good break from the big action scenes. I knew Raymond Weyland I wouldn't be found guilty for what happened on LV-1201. In all, this chapter was an excellent build up for the future of Weyland-Yutani along with the building up the future confrontations with both the Aliens and the Yautja.
Lucifer's Following chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
Will there be more?
Alien26 chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
You got an interesting story here. Will the aliens fight the humans any time soon? plz update.
Demon Spawn chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Great chapter and once again I like how this chapter is from the POV of the yautja and I also like how you give each one predator his own personality from the one you played in Avp 2 down to the other yautja in this chapter. I wonder if we will see the marine Harrison from Avp 2 in this story for he was a big player in the Avp II videogame and having him in this story would only add another sense of connection from AvP 2 to your story. I waited a very long time for this update and you delivered on all of your reader's expecations and especially my expectations as an AvP fan.
Demon Spawn chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
I am a big fan of the AvP 2 video game and I think that this fan-fic is a good sequel to it. Not a bad story and I like it when a chapter is told from the Yautja's perspective.
R-Krulle chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
So far I like, hope that you get more out very soon.
captain-viper chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I guess i had to sit back and watch your story over and over again...
Lord CrutchCricket chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
Authorial note

hey thanks a lot for the reviews. i've tried to follow your advice to make this story more appealing. sorry if the chricton-clancy style i've been using bores you. gotta get all the details out of the way. set the stage right? upcoming chapters will have more action. anyway, here's one for you movie buffs. in chapter 3 i alluded to one of my favorite movies (its really very obvious). the movie's kinda old but its amazing and those who have seen it would agree. so...WHICH movie is it?
Stitchythewookieehunter chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
Nice build up. Good to see Weyland-Yutani on the back foot for once. You're writing's pretty good, it's definately one of the better Fan-fics i've read. Looking forward to some cool action.

Finn.
Kyn chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
Hey! thanks for the review. As I said, the two flamers did have a bit of advice, but after all, it's a story, not a physics manual. If they don't like the story line, they shouldn't read it. I mean, it's style we should critisize, if you don't like something, just don't read it. If you have advice, say it. Don't just say it's dumb and couldn't possible work, it's just a story! ah but whatever, I'll leave the reviewers to their opinions.

As for your story, I am finding this interesting so far. I think, however, that your first chapter was so introductory style it lost interest just a tiny bit. your second paragraph, however, was right on. It was introductorty, evidently, as it introduced the pred. BUT it introduced it in an interesting and fun-to-read way. AND it was written in a very good style of word usage and description.

The only thing I can really suggest is that you split up your paragraphs a bit, to make reading easier. That's about it, all else is peachy-fine. Good job, good luck, and keep writing! I'll stick ya on me favorite author's list to keep up with your story!