Reviews for Old Moon
forestreject chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
So why was that place considered safe? Because Moody was there?
Green Penguin chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
wow-this is a great story so far and i wonder where you're going with it-it'd be awesome to see.

hope you have more lurking about somewhere, because this is great (and nice to see lupin and harry on an even keel of understanding, great little resolution there). love lupin, and its a neat situation to throw them into. have fun and keep it up!
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
I know you haven't updated in awhile...but update soon! This is a wonderful fic and I'd like to see it continue.

Crescent
Opy chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
Hope you're going to continue this story, it's really good.
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Oh My Goodness why in the world have you not updated! This story is amazing! Oh my goodness i really really hope you update this story soon because its amazing and i would really like to know what happens with remus and hermione!
Lunarin Lunatic chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I love this story! Such realism to the story like J.K might have written it if she had that as the plan! Easy to read but you might want to check the words a bit, some mistakes here and there, but over all, a worthwhile story to read.
poor clare chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
SUCH A GOOD STORY. YOU WRITE 'T WAIT FOR AN UP DATE.
T'Mu-Yor chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
good story don't abandon it!
Trins chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
I was just wondering if you were going to update on this story, i would like to see where you take it from here.

please update soon.

Trins
siriusly lupine chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Okay, so i know that you updated this story five days ago, and I started to read this chapter as soon as i saw the update...then i realized that I read the first few chapters so long ago that i had no idea what was going on...so I read the whole thing over again...

I absolutely love this story, and I must say that I nearly cried during this chapter - the conversations between Remus and Harry, as well as their thoughts, were written beautifully - all that pent up sadness and hurt was pretty powerful.

I am definitely looking forward to more, so please update soon :)
Steel Fox chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
I want more! LOL. Need some Remus/Herm luving! Although I can't say anything about long waits :looks around: people have been waiting for me to update for a long time too on my Remus/Herm...Anyways I'm luving it! A traitor hm, Tonks is acting a little weird...:thinks: Now I'll be wondering until you put up the next chapter. Keep it up, is very good!
Beth chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Love your story, but Sirius was hit with a red light, a red spell. Not green, which is the Avada Kedavra.
Bex chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
I can't take it. The suspense is killing me! will you hurry up? Lol. UPDATE!
Bex chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
*Screams* Quickly update will you? This is one of the best remus lupin fanfic I've read so far...and that's saying a lot. For one of the rare times, I've actually come across a story is a very plausible! Gosh...I can't wait to hear the rest of it... UPDATE! I love the way the story is going...how you convey their emotions and all that. Fantastic I tell ya. Update ASAP! Or I'll hex ya!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
REALLY GREAT FIC! Loved it, it was very creative. No complaints here please update soon. Put ya on my favs lists.