Reviews for Haircut
I12Bfree chapter 1 . 5/11
This is really fluffy and cuteXD
CoolmagicgirlP chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Romance*
CoolmagicgirlP chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I love how you gave this story a bromance vibe instead of actual romanceso cute!
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This was so cute! I love the relationship you portrayed between them. :)
shirsong chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Beautiful!
(I 'm crying from happiness)
Dragon D. Kama chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I happen to like Luffy's long hair, Nami!
RottenYankee chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Dawww! Whoever thought Sanji would think about who Luffy is when giving said captain a haircut?
So sweet! Like cotton candy! *u*
8Abundance chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
ahhh soo cute
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awwwwww! So cute! X3 3
hitokiri oro-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love this story. I remember reading it once a while ago and it really stuck with me so I just had to try and find it again. Pure, unrelenting nakamaship. Perfect :)
GreenCAT the second chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
meow
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love it Its affectionate, serene atmosphere, created and emphasised by the brilliant choice of words. There is such a tranquility in the air, it's comforting and encouraging. Great job showing magic in such a normal, yet very precious activity
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
A cute nakama fic, indeed! I could see Sanji doing that if Nami was the one who mentioned it. And the description of Luffy closing his eyes for Sanji to cut the front of his hair, so trusting, was a very spot-on part to the story and I liked the way you wrote Sanji's reaction. Thanks for writing this and sharing it here!
Suffering Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was too. Cute.

Seriously, amazing. First off, good job on the vocabulary. I always feel a tiny bit frustrated because I can never pull that off because I'm not a native speaker. Alternatively, I don't read enough anymore. Boohoo, boohoo.

Second, I completely agree with the characterizations you displayed. Luffy isn't one to sit still, but can be coaxed to cooperate for food. And Sanji is so many levels of Tsundere when it comes to the male members of his crew, but of course, he cares for them all just the same, especially Luffy.

Short as it was, it was an incredible read. In fact good thing it wasn't longer, it would've just been ruining it.
Diglossia chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I really love the beginning because it shows how ridiculous Sanji and Nami's relationship is. "Nami-san said" so Sanji soes it.