Reviews for Life in the Eye
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
A glimpse of what could have been.
Ikuko-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I so do not understand your writing in this one...but the language is bloody great
brukleflesche chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Another great fic about Kohaku and Sango (no matter the nature of their relationship). I love the contrasts between her and him, between her outside and her inside, and all the wonderful metaphorical language. Simply 'mahvelous', my dear.
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I can't say anything poetic about this piece of fanfiction, so I won't try and will keep the review short and smiple...This was great, I enjoyed reading it. There, short and smiple. :)
Spinereader chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
In the end you say her life is like living in the eye of the storm, which is so fitting, as the style of this piece feels much the same. Everything is urgent, thoughts and feelings floating around and through her sharply, haphazardly.

Okay, losing my poetic prose for the moment, I have to say I was quite happy Sango couldn't kill him. It certainly didn't make things better and it may not have even been a wise decision, but it meant that she didn't have to spend the rest of her life with the guilt of her brother's murder on her hands.
Miss Caribbean chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow. Thats really good. Poor Sango :(
Miss Caribbean chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow. Thats really good. Poor Sango :(
AddictedtoTsuzukiTatsumi chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
That was very good. Thank you.
Raihu chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I can see why you like the way this turned out. ::I:: like the way this turned out; it reads with the smooth sophistication of professional work. Some complex concepts were explored in a fairly small number of words, but I never felt confused or cheated (as if something could have been discussed a little more, and wasn't).

Present tense can be kind of clunky sometimes; not in this case. Like I said, everything is very smooth. This piece seems almost like a refined stream of Sango's thoughts, as observed by someone who knows her but doesn't care about her.

Sango herself is well-written. Her desperation and worry come through loud and clear, and have left me with a sort of restlessness. I feel like ::I'm:: on the verge of losing something important too; it's creepy, and it speaks extremely well for the style and power in this little story. I love the dark atmosphere.

This is beautiful. Thanks for such an enjoyable read. _