Reviews for Fly Me To The Moon
Kirida chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I enjoyed this story a lot. It was amazing.
spike'smate chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
finally angel realizes what sick vamps "his girls" are

i cried for spike
ginar369 chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
I loved this story. It made me cry in so many places! It was very true he had been trying to change for so long but none of them would or could see it. If even just one of them (Xander, Willow, Buffy or Giles) had given him some encouragement how different things could have been.

I was hoping that Dawn's true parentage would have come out more than just Angel knowing. Even just him telling her that she could come to him no matter what and that she was family. That was always a thing with her. She never really felt like she had family because of how she was made. Knowing that there was someone for her that she was related to would have been great for her. I mean obviously she couldn't have been only made from Buffy, she wasn't a Buffy clone.

Again loved the story, hoping for a sequel.
Spikes KittyKat chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
I enjoyed the story and I liked how it was changed so Joyce got to live in the end. Her death always made me so sad. Interesting twist to the story and I'm glad you shared it with us. I also enjoyed how Xander was the one to call Angel instead of Buffy. I think that was perfect how that took place and of course the ending was great and full of Spuffyness :)
brolly501 chapter 14 . 2/13/2009
good story
Doni chapter 14 . 1/27/2009
Great story!
Sweeter chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
*grins* awesome story. Very sweet. :D
xScottx chapter 14 . 9/12/2008
Eh I loved it. Really good story.

I didn't like;

Buffy being so narrow-minded at the beginning, I mean I think the over-mindedness was way overdone, definitely when she went to LA.

But other then that it was all good, really-at least I can't remember any other things I didn't like.

When you finally got Spike/Buffy together, you actually kept them together. I hate stories where whatever the pairing is they need to break up over and over or cheat or something so stupid, it just happens to much so them staying together was good when they finally got together.

In the beginning I thought it would be all crybaby pussy Spike, crying through the whole story(literally) but it wasn't.

Definitely a story I will re-read in the future.
xScottx chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
Great chapter - Was the ring a engagement ring or something else though?
xScottx chapter 12 . 9/12/2008
Good chapter.
xScottx chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
Great - eh you got Spike down forget what I said before. Eh guess it was because he didn't say much besides like 3 things but eh you got him down. Actually I'll tell you at the last chapter how everything was and just say 'Good Chapter' for every chapter.
xScottx chapter 8 . 9/12/2008
It was a good chapter but you made Buffy to narrow-minded, well at least in my opinion I can understand some of her Narrow-mindedness in the beginning but after she kept going it got ridiculous.
xScottx chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
OK the only problem I'm having with this story is Spike is way to soft. He doesn't have any witty comebacks or sarcasm. Not even a little I know he's suppose to be good in this story but eh making him a pussy bitch is dumb.

But still a good story.
xScottx chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Great chapter - Loving it so far still. Torture is awesome in awesomeness
xScottx chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Good so far, eh Spike is my favorite character followed by Buffy in the series so eh thats good ya? anyway really good so far.