Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
Domenic chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Going on favorites. (SAWYER!)
Mousewolf chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
It's a bravando kate, you know that. We ALL know that, why don't you?
Mousewolf chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Don' you feel sorry fer me!

Definitely a warning. Poor you. You're all covered in plot bunny bites...
Imzadi chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
You really hate Jin, don't you? You see control, but I see a man determined to protect his wife from strangers and (to him) aliens. Michael obviously doesn't understand what the watch means to Jin, either. And he didn't see Jin's face when he gave Sun the orchids or the puppy. Or especially when he told her he had her father's permission to marry her. Michael is jumping to unwarranted conclusions. I do not like Michael.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
This is a really good look into Sayid & Sawyer. I can only imagine what Sayid had to do in Iraq. He doesn't seem to have lost his soul, though. And maybe there's hope for Sawyer?
Imzadi chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
You can't help but feel sorry for Sawyer and for Hurley. I think Sawyer is punishing himself for not being able to save his family, even though he was only a kid at the time. Nice insights.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I think you've caught Kate's pov very well here. I can see them descending into violence if they aren't careful. It's the well-known slippery slope. They may think it's for the right reason, but next time it might not be. Sawyer should have admitted it first, but I think he wanted to see just how far he could push them.
pinknwhiteDQ chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
very cool! Great ideas!
kate and jack chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
good job on both. i really liked the way you so acurately captured sayid's emotions. also, "fathering" really explained exactly what i saw on walt's face as michael told him they'd play later. again, kudos!
suspencer chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Aw...

:sniffle:

Sayid and Walt.. they are so sad.

Now I want to go back and watch the episode all over again!
Freckles chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
I really love this-especially about Jacks point of view on Hurley, that was funny! Please write more. I am really enjoying this. By the way ...LOST rocks!
poisonreign chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
this stuff is awesome! I love to read stuff with all of the characters perspectives and no particular favouritism. Keep writing! Ur on my fav authors list now buddy!
Natasha chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
It is really good! It is like getting inside the charactor's heads.
kate and jack chapter 7 . 11/27/2004
great additions! i especially liked the one about hurley. :)
Freckles chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
Good, good. I can't wait to read more! I love LOST!