Reviews for Left Behind
HanaDear chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
sad, but beautiful. i liked the concept. it was unusual but refreshing. great job.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Sad and moving, espeicially at the end. I do like the idea of Dumbledore coming to guide them, to where ever they will go now.
Cafire chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
aw that was beautiful! It was so sad to see it from the other perspective and them having to leave. Also I love Neville and Cho so thanks for indulging my fetish!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is... different. I like it. It is not too often that you get to read about ghost, I find. Or, at least, not in the catagory of romance, which is all I read. I am not going to lie to you.

Wonderful again!

-Jenn
ellie2024 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Beautiful and cleverly-composed piece. I love it.
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
man, i almost cried on this one...by the way, that was a nice touch: making it from the dead people's point of view, i mean.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Beautiful piece.

Bravo.
evilsnowball7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
oh chilling but very good. shame that neville died but still reall well written. :p
SEADragon1588 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Could use some action but it si a dialouge piece. The ending threw me off but I get it now, they're ghosts.
sohei-zen chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
WOW...all i can say is wow
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
WOH, shock ending, or rather middle. u cld have made more of that by saying it at the end, because it'd be more dramatic, but it was great. poor dead people. are they ghosts or spirits? odd ships, hermione/draco, neville/cho etc, but hey, watever roks ur boat!
BoarderKC chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Beautiful. This was a wonderfully written piece and making it from the point of view that wasn't a main character (like Ron) and having it from Nevile was really cool to read. Good job, massive props for the Hermonie/Malfoy bit.