Reviews for Sweets
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love the Charlie/Hermione pairing and think that this is beyond cute!

Usually C/H fics are full of steamy sweaty smut moments, this was most defintely not but an lovely read all the same.
Raph Weasley chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Adorable! ) This is my absolute FAVORITE pairing and you did a wonderful job with them. ) Good thing the kids got dessert before dinner, that way they can go to bed quicker. P
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was really cute!
Klickitat Street chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It's hard to come by a Charlie/Hermione fic that isn't complete smut, so kudos to you. This was a cute little work! :)
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was so sweet!:)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hmm... Boys! Go To Bed! Lolz! Ugh, They Wouldn't Listen Anywayz. Still THink They Are Cute;)

YYWKMN.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
These two are wonderful together and when you write them, they're even better! You are marvelous. You do know that, right? I think I have made it pretty clear...

-Jenn
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
cute story
araisene chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Cute short fic- dictionary instead of a chair pshh. Lol, adorable!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
like the title says, that was very sweet
HonestlyDishonest chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
aww... that was so sweet!you should write some more like these! it was great!

-Stephanie

_ and XD and O_O

(what is with that first review, anyways? oh well, i guess there are just some strange people in this world... hehehe, myself included ;) )
Lia chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Seeing that the previous reviewer didn't give you the review that I thought you deserved, I took it upon myself to do so. *grins*

Absolutely love the drabble... the cuteness and the fluffiness were great... not too much and just enough... I love Charlie/Hermione stories... but can't seem to find much of them... hope ya write more!
Druscilla Danuliete chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is an ad essentially (but a great one lol), sorry if that offends you it isnt intended to.

I am the former Head of Scarlett's Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (former for plot reasons).

Hogwarts is an online RPG and I am currently recruiting new members who love Harry Potter and can write well - hence yourself :)

Our RPG is of long standing and well supported by a loyal staff and student base. The school has currently been open for just over four years. We have lots of different members from all over the world, from all different age groups from 7-70!

Our sorting hat just opened two days ago in preparation for the new term. I do hope that you find time to check us out and (even better!) hope that I see you at Hogwarts in the future.

If not good luck with the writing.

Druscilla Danuliete, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry