Reviews for All For You
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
yo te apoyo me gustan los fic donde muestran a Yami Marik así como un niño que busca la aprobación de Malik, no me agrada mucho Malik santo, no quiero que sea santo eso no le va tu comprendes mi vision de esa pareja
y no creo que malik sea pedofilo en todo caso seria de esos tipos que les gusta tener el control total de la situacion como un amo y su esclavo
me encanto
happen0stance chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This is unbelievable. Unbelievably good! It was perfect in ways I can't even describe That paragraph after Malik tells Marik that he doesn't love him was so beautiful it brought tears. Poor Marik. Brilliant, brilliant work here and thank you so much for it.
wipedaccount chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow. That was really powerful. Good story.

Virgo
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That was so...wonderful. Not beautiful, because it's still frightening in it's own right, but wonderful...I like the whole concept of Malik not being an angel. I like the concept that Marik was doing it all for him. I can't help but be confused-was Malik really teaching him those 'lessons'? Or was it Marik? By the way he's so sumbissive during the car scene, I'd have to say it's Malik...but I have my doubts.

Keep writing!
RunAwayLife chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
thats so freakin sad! malik is a bad bad bad person! Are you going to make a sequel? If you do it should be from Maliks point of view of yes yes it should be
Kuja's Little Mage chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I'm lovin' your stuff. Browsed your bio and found this baby. X3

It's totally different from what I normally read! I wholeheartedly agree, Malik was definitely psycho. I never expected Marik to be like a six-year-old, though. But somehow it makes perfect sense.

My stomach twisted into knots when I read this. I don't get heartaches, I get stomachaches, but I guess stomachaches are a form of heartache in my case. _;; Anyway...awesome work! So, now I'm going to go read more of your stuff now...
ChainsLeatherSex chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
yay u like read my mind! Marik is so cute, i dont know why people make him an asshole! I do like it when Malik is cute too though. Thank You! Awesome one shot
Downtrodded chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Aw, that was touching. It almost made me cry. (And it would have, too, if my dad wasn't sitting here telling corny jokes)
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This was kind of weird but I liked it. I don't really like when Malik is portrayed as super innocent when he isn't. This was really good yet eerie in a way.
imagines writes chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
...Wow. That was...okay, I cried, I will admit it. x.X;; It was so beautiful and deep and...and... I'm used to being all hyper, not mushy over some yami/hikari fic...I wuved it! *tackles 6-year-old Marik* So cwute! _ Erm, I am done now. x.x Loved the fic! Loved it loved it loved it!
CaptainInuyasha777 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Whee!

I love it.

Go you!

*hugs*
Mhna chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
AW!

this story is touching!

Hm... that would MAKE Malik a pedophile! (bad Malik, BAD!)