Reviews for LOST SOULS Pleased to Meet You
ANON chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
As a huge fan of Poppy's old work (Lost Souls, Drawing Blood, Exquisite Corpse, etc.) Steve and Ghost are two of my favorite characters of hers, along with Trevor and Zach.

I could picture this story being in Lost Souls so much that a few months ago, I almost looked through my old paperback copy to find this story so I could relive the moment Steve and Ghost were having. That's how well written this story is, imo. The way you capture how much Steve loves and needs Ghost and the codependency of their relationship is fucking beautiful.

Fucking. Beautiful.
lostsoul512 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow, wow. I really loved it. I have this love affair for Ghost, and I love your rendition of him. So beautiful. I hope you are planning to write more :D
Ducere chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
love it! a love these two!

P.D where you get "stay awake"? i'm looking for whitout luck...
pcg chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This was wonderful. I loved the tone of it, and the mention of the goths - especially Steve's annoyance about what their lives were probably like. :) I loved the ending with Anne, and... yes. Fabulous fic.
wolfpack chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
AYEE! *pounces* Sorry... I just had to do that _; I had no idea you had an account on ! Oh, this is one of your stalkers on DA (Okamimure). I just got through reading Elysia (I LOVE it!) and just wanted to say hi... *ran out of things to say* Can't wait for the next chapter of Elysia!

_;
Lillithrose chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Are you going to write more? You should! It's really good!