Rebecca Drysdale chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
will there be another part too this story i really reading this story
Emma chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Please update! I'm like in love with this story!
Ana chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I really loved it,post more pls
Han'slilgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
It's good, I hope you finish it soon:)
Sairahiniel chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Awe you havent updated in over a year? I like this fic. I hope you continue!
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
A star wars fan chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
What was the point of changing episode 1? i don't mean to offend but at least you could of have lengthened the story and give it a plot. i'm really sorry if i made u sad or anything but i would appreciate it if you understood it from my point of view aand lengthened the story. i'm sorry for having to break this to u as i'm usually a star wars fan.
Rinnalaiss chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Update soon!
jen chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
You're story is so good! I really like your sequel please keep writing it. .
Sally Sue chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
this story was ok even though it coulda been better your prolly think well wat are your stories about and how can i have the nerve to put down your story but its tha fact that i dont take the time and sit here and type up stories about my favorte book or watever. so yess thats why you cant find me so yess have a nice life and a badd story... when you start comin up wit good ideas other than writin about your favorite movie cartoon action thing then come and talk to me L00SER!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
this is good start, and i did read your other fic. is qui-gon her father? that owuld be very interesting and semi original since it's been done very ew times before. you should definately continue this since there just aren't enough obiwanOC fics out there.
Jedi-Keliam-Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
wow! u have to update soon! this is such a great story! erin roxs! update soon!:):)

Kea Renee chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
hum... much promise this one has... the master is pleased...

~Sith Master Jade
janeta siri chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
its me again! It will be interesting to see haw erin fits in with Episode I. I noticed that some of the spelling was incorrect though, ( but honestly I shouln't complain, I just cant seem to spell anything right :-( ) please update soon!

Women-who-rule-the-world chapter 1 . 12/7/2004