Reviews for Opening The Way
Kim CC chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
What an interesting take on the back story for everyone.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and thank you for sharing it.
Shkira chapter 16 . 11/9/2007
There's so much to say about this, that I think it's just easier to say theat I'm thoroughly impressed with this story. The plot was so well thought out and weaved together. The characterizations were right on. You involved so many people and gave them all fair time, did them all justice. The fight scenes were well written, and the pace of the story was just right.

This was a very gutsey story, with the betrayals and deaths. And you pulled it off. Thank you for writing and sharing such an awesome piece!
Amaryllis chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
Wow... it's like... over? Gratz I've been reading the story since about two years ago or so, I think. Awesome ending
Rabid Lola chapter 16 . 1/27/2007
It's done? O_O

Congratulations! XD

I liked Himiko's farewell to Akabane best. And Ginji's talk with Teshimine, and the focus on Ban, Ginji, and Himiko (as well as Ginji making the sun rise) in the end. :D

Whe~! Thank you for that wonderful read! *bows to you*
zan chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
I ccan't believe its over. I have to read it in it entirity(sp) now. Beginning to end. I'm looking forward to it. _

Umm..I have a question ..I'm not bothered if it is spoilerific for the manga, at 35 vols, and still ongoing, it will be a long...long while before I have the time or the resources to read it all.

DOES Akabane-san die in the series? I hope not but I can handle the truth. Hmm...name is 'narrizan' and you could PM me with an answer if you ever have the time. I would love to really get into the series proper...but as I said...
phoenix-aerith chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
Aww, the story's complete...i never actually reviewed, but i really like this story! Say, if its possible, can you do an epilouge?
amai-kaminari chapter 16 . 1/16/2007
Bravo! *claps* *cheers* That was beautiful! A very exciting, moving story!

Congrats!
Amaranth chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
Wow xD

I've waited so long for this! Finally!
Rabid Lola chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
Ohwaw. Brilliant. And beautiful.

The way you tied up everyone's personal agendas here were fantastic. And I feel like printing this chapter out and highlighting all the lovely phrases (Like this one: Light blazed furious white, stark enough to burn his shadow into the walls).

And so Ginji, so Get Backers, for Ginji to win because he remembers the S. That lessened the darkness and violence in this chapter, and rang so very true.

Whoo!
Kurotsuki Shie chapter 15 . 9/26/2006
OH MY GOD! Hevn's dead, Kagami's dead (T_T no! Kagami-sama!), the Miroku's are... I think sort of dead... and Masaki... I still can believe it... Are we getting near the end? This is killing me! Thanks for the update!
amai-kaminari chapter 15 . 9/25/2006
Wow! What an intense and intricate story! Wonderful! Look forward to your next update!
zan chapter 15 . 9/25/2006
Incoherency..had to speed read it a bit..but will savour it more later. I was amazed at the himiko/carrefour/akabane dynamics, although jackal was moving through her one felt that all the anger/hate was Himiko.

the other thing tat impressed me was making Kazuki's moves, Kazuki's and you make it look so easy. must read it all at once when you finish it!

I cannot say how much I love this and look forward to the updates. I know I say it everytime and must sound awfully like vinyl stuck in a groove.

I apologise. Limited vocabulary I'm afraid.

narrizan out!
eYrzn chapter 14 . 6/23/2006
good story.. next chapter soon !
Primuler chapter 14 . 6/14/2006
xD I just love your story! I just can't wait for the next one... and how it turns out...
Atropos' Knife chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
Marvelous! Now if only someone could fanart tiny Himiko in Akabane's black trench and hat my life would be made complete.

I like that such lovingly researched detail in the ritual enhanced the drawn-out suspense in the chapter nicely, not to mention the touch of humor ("Was that a joke?") providing a respite in the drama. You, my dear, are a master at plot pacing for which you get my highest props.

On to the next chapter then. Go Himiko-Carrefour-Akabane...whatever!

Cheers!