Reviews for The Devils Triangle
asingleredrose07 chapter 22 . 8/14
12 years later and I'm still waiting for it to finish. I think we are all past the point of begging, so if you wouldn't mind finishing up even an epilogue, that would be great...
please update this story.
Rosissi chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
Please, please, please. finish this! i'm begging!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/10/2015
you should update this story, i want to see the epilogue.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
It's brilliant:) I adore it!
WJEvans chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Honestly, I really didn't think i was going to like this story but i was craving a Ginny/malfoy story- I was hooked just a few sentences in. I can't wait to read more! Harry, draco, and ron are perfectly in character. Im so excited to finish this during my holiday weekend. great job
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
i really like this if the author read this could you please respond to my email at

There have not been entries made in yeare
Soap1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I doubt you even READ reviews anymore, but like many of your reviewers, I'm dying to read the ending.

Maybe this is a bizarre offer, but if you'd like someone to "adopt" this story for you, I'd love to, if only to give me (and your faithful readers) some closure!
Big Fan chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
Please, please, please. I beg you. Please finish this.
DamnDraco chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
This story is what got me hooked into Draco/Ginnny fanfics. You dont know how much I abhor you for never finishing it. I mean, just ONE DAMN CHAPTER! The only reason I wish you arent dead is because I hope, someday, you're gonna finish this.
inquirewithin chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Alright. I'm going to be blunt here. I've read (sadly enough) hundreds of hours worth of hp, and particularly dxg fics, and i've never been more riveted. I actually spent a whole day at work reading through it, unable to let it be and do my assignments. This is really good work, and it'd be a crime to let it go unfinished. - High praise that I don't give out too often.

This is a fuckin awesome piece of writing, good job.
MissChantellePotter chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
im in love with this story, its amazing in every single way, please say you havent given up on it! Congratulations :)
OhWoah12 chapter 22 . 11/13/2010
THIS STORY NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED

NOW

THIS VERY INSTANT

I came across it about 5 years ago

and found a piece of paper that I had written the title on so I would remember to go back and read it. And to my dismay, I come back after all these years and it is STILL not finished?

What is this madness!

Please, I beg you, finish it! Please!
Miravisu chapter 22 . 10/1/2010
Goodness, for a while there Astrid's solution did seem like the best one, especially when hearing about how Draco and Harry got back at Ginny for that prank :D But, Astrid and Harry, hmm, interesting. And keeping fingers crossed for Dracy and Ginny! ..and that there'll be a conclusion to this story!
0okaylao0 chapter 22 . 3/7/2010
Why did you stop writing this story? ...Its one of the best ones I've read on this site. I really think you should continue with it.