Reviews for Innocent Blood
ivy chapter 31 . 4/13
is there more chapters?
MariaDelRosario chapter 1 . 3/21
OMG! Ur story is amazing, u should consider a future as an author. I like every single detail about it.
:):):):):):):):):)
keira tetsu chapter 31 . 2/25
one of the bestthings I have read sorry if I type wrong im currently at an anime convention and im not use to to the fake claws for my code geass cosplay but I think you should do nore fanfictions sure you spelled one or two things wrong I do it to as u can see :) keep writing if yu wanna make a story some time emal me at or Skype me at amito shiku
Momo chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Grammar and spelling mistakes everywhere. Please get a beta and use spell check
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Your spelling is bad.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
It's probably really late but the names of kagome's friends are Ayumi, Eri, and Yuka. The girl with curly hair is Ayumi, the girl with the yellow headband is Eri and the girl with short hair is Yuka.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I try very hard not to be OVERLY critical. Unfortunately in this instance, it's impossible. I wonder if you read your story through after you are type it and before you post. In one chapter, win was spelled with 2 n's. Alcohol, again, and other simple words are misspelled. I notice when you're not sure about a word's spelling, you place (sp) behind it. Too bad you don't do it more often. The correction you make to the end of chapter 5 is just the tip of the iceberg. I would advise you to use spell-check; and get a beta-reader. You need both desperately. Especially if you are a Senior in High School. This is pitiful.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
wonderful...cute et splendid story...
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 31 . 7/17/2013
I loved this story!
inuykaglovers709 chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
I love this! Please do an sequel
The Time Traveling Miko chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
Awesome! I love this story! I wish there were more, but everything as it's end. You did an awesome job!
Rebecca chapter 31 . 3/11/2013
OMG! I love ur story u should make more! Please?! :)
FallenFan77 chapter 31 . 1/24/2013
This story was awesome! I'm glad i finished all the chapter's, it was incredible. Now one of my favs :D
Snow Angel15 chapter 31 . 1/12/2013
AMAZING STORY! I LOVE HOW IT ENDED!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
SO SWEET! I'M GLAD YOU FINISHED THE STORY CAUSE I CANT PUT IT DOWN!