Reviews for Saving Innocence
Silver Sorceress chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Lovely I love the 'I missed' explode :) That was hillarious omg ur gr8 at serious stuff and humor! :)

Silver Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Cool beanz! :) Ur friends sound so much like my friends! I mean u have Ingrid the drama queen, Meredith the humorous one, and Hannah the more serious but still loves a kick-ass party girl :) love it

PeaceBabe chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
OMG! Love this chapy! Y haven't more ppl reviewed this! God they need help. write more or face the consquences! I want a pretty silver dress too...:)
Fayre Vala chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
I luv it! BTW, is Meredith's hair REALLY elbow length? That's like the longest it's ever been, then! kewl, but that's all i wanted to know! but i still really look forward to the next chappie!
Fayre Vala chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
HI HA'RI! it's Kagura, and i LUV THIS FIC! I think it's very alarming to be without insulin (my dad's a diabetic... -_-) and although i've never witnessed him going through something, he almost died before i was born, so... yeah, neway, i LOVE IT!
SaSW chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Need more! _ I can't wait to read what the ball is going to be like...
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
AH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! lol HANNAH I AM NOT STUPID! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU MAKING ME STUPID! Lol i KNOW i'm not purple! lol...anyway please update this ASAP! I LOVE IT!
rainbow fish chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
good chapter, i like D

hope u update soon glad u reviewed im going 2 update 1 of my stories soon...
Peeka-chan chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
HI! I'm so glad you updated! I can't wait for the next chappie so as usual I'm giving you 30 days to make a new chappie before I send annoying emails! Also! UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY! OI! 'Oh Pish' Achoo! *gets hit by assorted junk* Well bye!

(check out my stories on Fiction Press! Pweese?)
Snowflake chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
hey Piper,

this is really good! gr8 job, so glad u updated, hope you're feeling less stressed enuff to update Point of Grace, yay for u! have a good new year!

StoryGurl chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
StoryGurl:OMG FUNNY! Sorry I just had to say that. It stinks that you still have astmah. I hate asthma! I hate inhalers!

Invisible Friend: Inhalers help you.

SG:Oh. I hate asthma! I love Middle Earth.

IF:I have got to agree with you for once.

SG: Yay! Someone agreed with me. This story is really good and I will send you annoying e-mails if you don't update in 20 days. TTFN!

PeaceBabe chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
cool I love it!
Snowflake chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hey are you in a writers block about your other story? anywho, this is very funny is there more? i like your friends, they kind of remind me of my friends a little one is kind of moody, one is kinda bigheaded, and one is mature, tries to keep everthing in prespective and yet she has her stupid (and funny) moments i like it keep writing it! i shall ward off the evilness of the writers block! *ward* *ward* *ward*
rainbow fish chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
im on a sugar high... YAY!

o well this is good hope u continue and ur writers block goes away

these friends kinda remind me of my friends, ever fighting D D

um... yes pls continue D

bai 4 now (i wont b updating 4 about a week but have another story that u can read (and review) if you have time.)