Reviews for Sleepover
XxSakugoxX chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was cute, it was really good!
13CC chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
SO CUTE!
wouldn't you like to know TT chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
holy crap! I'v read this story so meany times and I haven't reviewed yet. hold on whale I smack myself. OW! okay i'm done anywaz it's now 4:37ishAM and I was cureious if i reviewed this yet. well...I havent yet so now I do. pliz forgive me for that. oh and also forgive me for the unforgiveble spelling. as I seid erler its extremlly early in the morning and my eyes are trying to clos even though the rest of me wants to stay up. anywaz...another late review by me. well se ya next fic. _
Phishy Chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
That was wonderfully written. Everyone is very much in character, and I loved how natural it was, especially the interaction of the characters. I'd love to see what happens next, and am looking forward to your next update. 0
Kyetiku chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
. Aw! how cute! Kouichi makes a really cute uke too, the best I think maybe better than Kouji? Hes sensative and YinDarknessFemale O.o;; neigh..Eitehr than that..Koukou still rocks! _~ ya gotta love it! I would love another chapter, Its really good and catchy. Not to mention a good plot too, Keep writing!

~~Kyetiku~~
Hakanaki chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
kawaii. go koukou! whoo! kouichi uke!

rp: why do you prefer all your characters uke even if it makes no sense? narugaa doesnt seem RIGHT, i mean, gaaras MUCH more dominant than that! as with nejigaa, yukikyou, harukyou, koukou!

...*is going to blatantly ignore that her must just told the truth*
reviewer chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
yay! my two fav. characters hitting it off :)
reviewer chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
yay! my two fav. characters hitting it off :)
Gemini Star01 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Swet...and I usually don't like Kou/Kou romances. Is there more?
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
This looks pretty good. Is this all there is, or had you planned for more? I liked having Mrs. Minamoto wanting to visit Ms. Kimura. I've always thought those two should be friends. It's good to see them all as caring for each other. Though I do think Kouji would *work* to keep in touch with everyone else, especially Takuya. That is his best friend, after all. After all they went through, just 'falling out of touch' isn't his style, I think.

It's nice to see something like this. Kouji/Kouichi isn't easy to write, even with all that subtext. But some of us certainly try. :)
diamond sapphire chapter 1 . 11/12/2004