Reviews for Balance
That was really nice
becgate chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wonderful! !
cje24576 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was great! I was really starting to tear up! This is one of my favorite scenes in the movie, but it's also so bittersweet (Anakin is redeemed, but he died in the process). Nice job!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wonderful, very touching!
eridani chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great. Very powerfully written.

Your story made me realise something- you wrote something along the lines of "last Jedi of the old order"- and it really brought home the fact that Vader/Anakin's death is not only the passing of one of the central characters of the Star Wars story, but also kind of symbolic of the passing over of the Old Republic. Up until his death, the legend of the Old Republic had shadowed over the central plot in a rather monolithic manner. Something they all wanted to re-achieve, if that makes sense. Vader's death is really the FINAL conclusion to the Old Republic, and the way you wrote it- reminds the reader that the Skywalker twins and co. really do stand in a brave new world all of their own. It's a very bittersweet acknowledgement of all of the characters from episodes I-I fading into the history books that you've got here- whether you deliberately wrote it in or not.

Keep up the writing!
Barbossa'sApples chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
The was wonderful. One of my favorite moments!
antoinettes chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
That was wonderful. I always thought that Luke had aided Anakin in completing his destiny as the Chosen One.
jedi-hobbit chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Awesome details. I've always loved that part in ROTJ. ROTJ is the best one I think. Very nice.
Relyan chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Wow. This is very good. The descriptions complimented the many emotions felt at this part of the film, and the ending was good - it gave me an appropriate sense of closure. You write well, and I enjoyed reading this.