Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
The Darkside Incarnate chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
For the most part the story is excellent and the idea of beast boy "getting Buff" is a very good story line, unfortunately Raven seams a BIT out of character. Bursting into tears and all that. But after what BB said that might not be a bad thing, after all, difference makes the characters seam more then two dimensional.

Second, there are a few gramatical errors here and there and only ONE major one.

You see, when someone's talking, and then someone else starts talking your supposed to switch paragraphs; example...

About a half an hour later, Raven went to go see Beast Boy. Someone has to go tell him,” she thought. Inside, Beast Boy was hard at work on some chest curls. “Well, he does look sexy,” she mentally-noted with a reverse kind of thought. “And he does seem to be OK for the mos- “HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN’ SPYING ON ME?” bellowed Beast Boy, knocking Raven out of her daze. “I wasn’t spying on you, Beast Boy; I wanted to see if you felt OK; you don’t have to be a jerk about it,” spat Raven, now angry. “How dare you call me a jerk Raven...” said Beast Boy, with a creepy, murderous tone. He got up from the bench and loomed over her. “Don’t you LIKE to new me, Raven? Wait- I KNOW you do. I KNOW you’ve been crushing on me. All of lame put-downs... it PISSES ME OFF!” Beast Boy was now panting with anger. Then, for the first time Beast Boy had ever saw, Raven began to wept. The expression on Beast Boy’s face changed, just like the old Beast Boy. “Oh- dude, sorry, Rae. I really don’t know what happene- “NO! shrieked Raven, “how could you treat me like that Beast Boy? Why?” Raven ran off, sobbing as she went. With tears in his eyes, and shame in his heart, Beast Boy walked to his room and shut the door. He turned on some AC/DC and lay down. “What is happening to me...?”

After Beast boy asks why she's spying on him, and raven replies, Raven's reply should be in a new paragraph, as should all of the times that the speaker changes. Sorry, this is an actual gramatical rule.

So please, I know its probably to late to fix that, but in future works, please follow that rule, okay?
NightRaven13 chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Dude...

Loved your story!(especially since I'm a big Raven fan myself...hence the name!) I especially loved the 2nd chapter...it was so dramatic! Dude...keep up the wrtting...it really suits you!

-NightRaven13.
Tolling chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
I kinda need to know what you look your alot of other , why did you deleat cry of the phoinex?I loved that story!

-Tolea
Tolling chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Hey.I wanted to know if you wanted to be in my story.I would apprtiate it if you .

-Tolea
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
Yay! happy ending.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Woah, did NOT see that coming.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Yeah, hopefully fix get his old self back.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
uh huh, wow. the oocness burns..J/K man that's awsome, He's gatta to change himself back.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This is going to be wierd.
DragonGirl chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
*wipes a tear away* beautiful...just so beautiful! great job! *starts clapping loudly with a huge audinence(sp?) in the background* WOO!
Deligaris chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
WOW! Another fvorite story to my list! YAHO! Thanks for writing. I love this story. Thanks for checking mines out too.
kiraneko chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
*sniff sniff*...i LOVED it! good story! bb&rae 4ever!P

k!R nek0

i will soon rule the world! muahahahaha!
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Rose Garden twilight chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
NO! You BIG MEANIE! HOW COULD YOU1YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! You will have me hanging over a cliff until you write more!

anyways, Bye