Reviews for Changed Lives
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
AWW! This is too cute for words! LOL especially loved the ending *howls* that was so adorable!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This was sweet!
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Very nice! I liked the ending. It's nice to see some more light-hearted AP stories. Most of the fics about them are so sad. :(
sisceal chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Aww, this is such a sweet story!

I hope you continue with this. :)
Dershana chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
She loved her husband and she loved their child. Whatever happens, we will be together in the end.

aww... or not. :(

"Expecting someone else?"

Padme threw her arms around Anakin with abandon.

huh? That's not how it happens.

oh well. all good with me. :P

“I brought it back with me. I know how sentimental and silly you can be about these things,” he said with a wink.

aw! how cute. :D

“When...?”

It was all he managed to say.

I don't know. Probably during some 'Poetry-reading' (lol, it's from Moulin Rouge! nm)

Padme watched Anakin wearily. “Are you upset?”

“No. Not...I... don’t think so. No. Not ever with you.”

“Good,” she whispered.

lol. how cute. :D

“What about you? Are you angry with me? This is as much my fault as yours.” His eyes held a quiet intensity as he questioned her.

fault? what? getting a baby? they see it as a bad

“We will make it alright, whatever it takes. I promise you.”

“We can still...well, you know...be together...right?” Padme laughed aloud at the embarrassment rolling off of her husband. “Absolutely. He or she has got to go to sleep sometime.”

LOL!

Anakin’s eyes widened. “We have to wait until she’s asleep?”

lol! Oh Anakin. Or.. Oh Author. You crack me up. :P

“Or he...," she was enjoying this. The baby chose this moment to kick its father soundly in the side. ...And you can count on me being awake for awhile!

lol. nice going Luke or Leia. :P

lol, what a funny story.

yeah, funny indeed.

especially the ending.

Anakin is a bit naïve lol. but that's funny. :D

ok. Enough now.

Aw that was cute!
MissJ79 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
This is sweet!
Jane Potter Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Aww this was really sweet!

I hope you have plans to continue this! :)
Jelp chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Aw! That was so cute. :-) Jelp
LVB chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hey, I really loved that! I hope you're planning to continue with this. Fantastic!
Jek Windu chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Nice beginning, I liked how you made Anakin seem more mature, but still innocent in some ways. Can't wait to see where you take this, good job.