Reviews for Trading Blows
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Good story.
Vivid Dreamer 18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I like this. I don't think that authors have Teal'c and Sam talk to each other enough. The fact that both of them feel like they need to prove themselves is such a wonderful ground to build a conversation on.
megmeyer chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I just found this story! Loved it! I would also not mind a continuation, if you (or your muse) would feel so inclined! Thanks!
manic chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I liked it! I love any Teal'c and Carter interaction.
Banner chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Marvellous. You have a perfect grasp of the characters and a wonderfully incisive prose style.
Trouble321 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I really like this! Are you going to continue on? I think it would be interesting to see the reactions of the others to Sam's new 'look' especially the General and maybe Janet. Oh, and I'd love to hear Teal'c's and Daniel's conversation. Anyway whatever you do, or don't do, I loved this!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Good story. I enjoy taking a look back into the early seasons, to watch as they gradually form strong bonds.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Excellent writing and a good story. Love to see interaction between Sam and Teal'c.
iamdragonrider chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I liked it very much! It's not often you get to explore the Sam/Teal'c side of the team!
feb04 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
hey , great fic , hope you are going to continue

with this.
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Good fic! I'm confused by the last sentence or two, but i think i'm supposed to be. It's intriguing. I should go and think about that. If i'm completly off the mark feel free to e-mail me and correct me before i'm really lost.
macisgate chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Really cool story! Very well written. I really enjoyed it! Great job!